+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans' first interview - "Once a Miller..."

Warnock also suggested and said not having away manager nearer to the away fans..

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    It was switched so that the away teams manager couldn’t get in the Lino’s ear.
    To stop them or allow us.. ?…tbh judging some decisions these days it doesn’t do anything for anyone

What's wrong with Managers sitting in the dugout at the end their team are attacking then swapping at half time?

That way they can keep up the instructions to their midfield and forward line more often. Simple I know, but it would work when you think about it.

Keep believing that like I've said I know different. Steve will get in the oppositions faces on the pitch!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Keep believing that like I've said I know different. Steve will get in the oppositions faces on the pitch!
    I wish he”d get into yours..!..

At millmoor I am sure the then linesman chose which side to run down,maybe it was down what state the Side of pitch was like..and then they went through a phase of always keeping to the right of the ref but swapping over at half time…then now they just stay same….

If it's just the dugout that Evans has to worry about we'll be fine then

And of course nice Mr Warne wouldn't get in the lino's ear.

Just heard/saw the full interview,I noted he mentioned specifically a few times..when he spoke to the chairman,Richard and the board….just wonder if the change at the top in readying into place…!..

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And of course nice Mr Warne wouldn't get in the lino's ear.

Have I got this right when the away side where in the half towards their fans who from our bench was in the lino's hear? I only ever seen them gesturing towards the 4th official. What advantage did we get switching dugouts? I'm baffled.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast