+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birmingham City

The squad he left behind was a mess, he went a stage too far from the season we stayed up.
    We can only hope it doesn’t happen again.
    Older and wiser? Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    I'd swap for that forward line in a heartbeat
    Really?

Before Evans leaving last time he pulled it round after a dodgy start. Squad he left from memory don't think that many of the current one would get in.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Before Evans leaving last time he pulled it round after a dodgy start. Squad he left from memory don't think that many of the current one would get in.
    Bad memory. Look at the link, terrible start, and Birmingham were worse at the time. False result. Evens left us right in it with recruitment.
    Left before he was pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I have to admit I can’t even remember Chris Dawson..
    Redfearn signed him .

I have to admit I can’t even remember Chris Dawson..
    Maybe that’s because he never made an appearance for us

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Redfearn signed him .
    That explains it then if he signed him ….was he the guy who committed a crime before he had signed and then got a sentenced and had his contract terminated …?…

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Bad memory. Look at the link, terrible start, and Birmingham were worse at the time. False result. Evens left us right in it with recruitment.
    Left before he was pushed.
    Well we did win two games in succession. Apart from NW's amazing run at the end of that season, how many times have we won 2 games in succession at Championship level? The answer is twice in 5 seasons (or twice in 230 games). That statistic in itself reiterates how hard we find the going at this level.

That explains it then if he signed him ….was he the guy who committed a crime before he had signed and then got a sentenced and had his contract terminated …?…
    Think that was Lenighan?

History of assaults on women allegedly

The result is not important but the fact that SE can see what he has got at this club,who to keep and who to reject is more crucial.Having three matches to see over this is very beneficial to the management team.I feel much more optimistic with the club having made the change and now looking forward to next season.UTM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12