+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pareira

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ll build the f u c k e r a church if that’s what it takes to get him back!

The whining t wat could afford 10 churches and five castles after being in Saudi! Maybe he can pay for a couple of churches for himself and the local community who have no money!

Greedy c unt!

Think Lai had a to do with this, should have got double the fee.
    Always thought it was bit dodgy

Think Lai had a lot to do with this, should have got double the fee.
    Always thought it was bit dodgy

He was a class above when he played for us, never really wanted to leave. We should if funds permit bring him home, he loved his time here.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...mpted-29029338

Deeply troubled Soul. Money has nothing to do with it. No relevance whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ll build the f u c k e r a church if that’s what it takes to get him back!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...mpted-29029338

Deeply troubled Soul. Money has nothing to do with it. No relevance whatsoever.

Complete bollox. Only the obscene amount of cash stopped him from leaving Saudi!

Feel more for those who are suicidal who don’t have a pot to p iss in and can’t afford private rehab!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Complete bollox. Only the obscene amount of cash stopped him from leaving Saudi!

Feel more for those who are suicidal who don’t have a pot to p iss in and can’t afford private rehab!
    Deeply troubled soul. Your comment is like saying how can someone have cancer with all that money? There are lots of reasons someone attempts suicide or takes drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Deeply troubled soul. Your comment is like saying how can someone have cancer with all that money? There are lots of reasons someone attempts suicide or takes drugs.

Not saying that Boingy at all. Loved his football but can’t stand people with money whining like a mule. Nobody held a gun to his head about staying in Saudi. He did it for huge financial reasons. I could have trebled my salary by contracting hotels around the world rather than the U.K. I chose to put my family first and say no.

Money has nothing to do with mental health but if you have money and lots of it you can afford immediate private treatment - not worry about bills - not worry about your next meal ticket etc.

Sick of celebrities or those financially comfortable whining when those without a pot to p iss in get on with their lives. I know someone who barely survives and has mental health issues and tried to commit suicide. Sadly this chap will wait three months if lucky for a GP to refer. Let’s hope he’s still here!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Not saying that Boingy at all. Loved his football but can’t stand people with money whining like a mule. Nobody held a gun to his head about staying in Saudi. He did it for huge financial reasons. I could have trebled my salary by contracting hotels around the world rather than the U.K. I chose to put my family first and say no.

Money has nothing to do with mental health but if you have money and lots of it you can afford immediate private treatment - not worry about bills - not worry about your next meal ticket etc.

Sick of celebrities or those financially comfortable whining when those without a pot to p iss in get on with their lives. I know someone who barely survives and has mental health issues and tried to commit suicide. Sadly this chap will wait three months if lucky for a GP to refer. Let’s hope he’s still here!
    I get what you are saying. Having money can open medical help doors that others don’t have a chance to. That’s a really important issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)