+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isak to Arsenal

Isak to Arsenal

If Isak moves to Arsenal and to that (unt Arteta I would be genuinely gutted and angry, before anyone says he won’t go to Arsenal 300+k a week would be hard for him to turn down.

If we sold him to Real or Barca I could handle that but we simply must not sell of best players to other premier league clubs.

Been feeling the vibe of this possibility for a while now and if it happens it would encapsulate in a nutshell the purpose of the system designed by the cartel.

Watched a video with Agbonlar winding up a Toon fan on talk sport saying Isak was only worth 60 mill and Watkins wayyy north of 100 mill. Denying the system even exists and its all fair and even for everyone. Bizarre really because Villa are in the same boat as us.

Isak is in every way better than Watkins right now, as it stands totally igoring his much higher ceiling of potential yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    If Isak moves to Arsenal and to that (unt Arteta I would be genuinely gutted and angry, before anyone says he won’t go to Arsenal 300+k a week would be hard for him to turn down.

If we sold him to Real or Barca I could handle that but we simply must not sell of best players to other premier league clubs.
    The lad has no interest what so ever in leaving Newcastle United. All the noise is coming out of the London MSM press. They will do everything they can to try and destabilise the club. Unsettle the players. They won't mention that Bruno has just bought a new house. Just that we're 'Bang up against PSR/FFP' which is a joke. We are not up against it.

The board and owners are too professional to put the club in that situation.

It is a very helpful to play down the financial might of the club to ensure we're not getting advantage of like Muppet United of Manchester seem to always do (Antony £85m, Casimero £60m - Ouch haha) however we are not going to just throw bodies at it, Jeff Hendrick, Fatso & Cabbage Patch style.

EH says how difficult it is to find the players who are the perfect fit. There's probably 15 player we are seriously interested in. Those 15 player will also be targets for Champions League teams and our direct Prem Competitors. 8 probably have wives who want to Live in London, Madrid, Paris etc. So we're gonna be focused on a handful of players.

Players going out? We don't need to sell. There will be zero communication with the club about Bruno or Isak unless a club comes forward with £100m in Bruno's case. Which club right now has £100m up front?

Maybe 2 or 3. Man City, Real Madrid & some how PSG. I don't see any of those clubs seriously pursuing either Isak or Bruno this summer.

All these reports are just click bait to wind the fans up. My suggestion is just laugh at it and move on. Ignore it. Waste of time.

Name:  Isak Happy.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  85.1 KB

I think he'll stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think he'll stay.
    https://dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba...-Tyneside.html

Bruno's bought a £4m house. His dad is a Geordie Legend.

Isak has nothing but love for the club. Arsenal didn't want to take the risk on him when he was at Sociedad. Newcastle had the faith in him and the fans absolutely worship him

He's 24 yrs old. In 2 yrs time if we're not regulars in Europe his head might be turned but right now he's in the best place he can possibly be!

However, just last month, the midfielder admitted that didn't know 'what was going to happen in the future'.

‘I signed for the club and am happy for the club, we never know what is going to happen but for my part I am happy in the club,’ he told a press conference ahead of the Brazil game.

‘We are disappointed about the season but we still have a chance to finish at least seventh and finish in the Europa League or Conference League to put the club in Europe again.

These comments don't sound like a man who is looking to leave. Nor does the fact that he's buying a £4m house.

I think both will stay for at least one more season.

It'll be European compeitions depentant after that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think both will stay for at least one more season.

It'll be European compeitions depentant after that I think.
    agree mate, the need to be in European competition is paramount to ensure we retain our elite players.

This is the world of competition. We be better than 16+ other teams year on year.

The club is working well within the confines they find themselves in these early years of development.

Within the next 3-5 yrs we'll have established a solid base of commercial investments that will provide us with the tools to operate in the same pool as the 2nd tier of European clubs. 5-10 yrs we'll have moved up into that 'A' list bracket with Real, City etc.

we're in good shape!

The whole squad is happy. The fans are happy and invested in the mission. The Board room are in lock step with the fans to do the best for the club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)