+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Youth and Scouting - not using our advantage

The fact that you think I'm telling other posters what to do and what to think really sums you up to be fair.
    You are the poster that makes and takes things personal.
    What other clubs do in youth development outside this area has no reflection on BFC at all , most of those clubs don't have the competition for players that BFC gave in the Northwest.
    Outside of Liverpool , Everton, Man.Utd , Man.City & Bburn , which other North West clubs regularly produce Premierleague players , Preston , Bolton , Wigan , Blackpool , Morecambe, Fleetwood , Accy Stanley ?
    You are aware I presume that despite our years in the top league , we still spend nowhere as much on YD as the other top Northwest Clubs , as I said champagne on beer money.

Quote Originally Posted by Andingle01 View Post
    The fact that you think I'm telling other posters what to do and what to think really sums you up to be fair.
    "I'm sure the club would welcome you volunteering as an Academy scout to make a big difference in bringing quality youth into the Academy, contact the club."

"most youth scouts at Burnley will be volunteers and if you think you could improve what they do, get on it."

" if you think you may have the capability to improve something , then why not offer your availability"

For someone who doesn't tell other posters what to do, you're not bad at telling other posters what to do are you ?

Oh dear , you really are a negative Nelly who twists things for his own agenda ain't you.
    Not in any of those you highlight am I telling anybody what to do , I'm offering advice as BFC won't be a closed shop , they will actively look for volunteers and I'm sure anybody interested in getting involved and offer help would be welcomed but if you want see that as sarcastically telling posters what to do , fill ya boots Pal.
    But I don't why I'm even talking to a person sho see's the negative in everything so I'll end it here.
    You are obviously very clever, understand everything involved in YD , where I've no idea what I'm talking about and those involved in BFC have no idea what they are doing apart from filling your Black hole.
    So you are right in everything you say and You win 🏆👏

Play nicely please chaps, this forum allows everyone to voice an opinion.

Schoolyard sticking thumbs up your nose and name calling does not do this forum the respect it deserves.

Have your say, argue your point and leave the name calling to other forums please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Play nicely please chaps, this forum allows everyone to voice an opinion.

Schoolyard sticking thumbs up your nose and name calling does not do this forum the respect it deserves.

Have your say, argue your point and leave the name calling to other forums please.
    As you well know mon ami, I always play nicely. I've been posting on here for years, no regular poster has an issue with me, nor have they ever had an issue with me in all that time. I'm happy to argue my point all day but I do not indulge in name calling.

If our new friend does have issues with me, and it appears he does, I am an ignorant person making stupid comments, I post like a self appointed Masonic Lodge Grand Master, I make and take things personal, I'm a negative Nelly who twists things for my own agenda, I see the negative in everything, he doesn't know why he's even talking to me, I'm obviously very clever (sarcasm), I understand everything involved in YD (more sarcasm), and I'm right in everything I say (yet more sarcasm), then I leave it to your good judgement to decide where the fault lies mon ami, and if I am at fault to point out where on this thread I have not given this forum the respect it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    As you well know mon ami, I always play nicely. I've been posting on here for years, no regular poster has an issue with me, nor have they ever had an issue with me in all that time. I'm happy to argue my point all day but I do not indulge in name calling.

If our new friend does have issues with me, and it appears he does, I am an ignorant person making stupid comments, I post like a self appointed Masonic Lodge Grand Master, I make and take things personal, I'm a negative Nelly who twists things for my own agenda, I see the negative in everything, he doesn't know why he's even talking to me, I'm obviously very clever (sarcasm), I understand everything involved in YD (more sarcasm), and I'm right in everything I say (yet more sarcasm), then I leave it to your good judgement to decide where the fault lies mon ami, and if I am at fault to point out where on this thread I have not given this forum the respect it deserves.
    Perhaps the barb was not intended for anyone in particular you prickly old sod.

"I post like a self appointed Masonic Lodge Grand Master,"

Got to admit that one made me smile mon ami.

He is correct , I've never liked the fella since I saw him at the bus stop throwing stones at passing motorists.
    I am a nasty abusive individual who is genuinely jealous of his Cape crusading Greatness 😫

"I post like a self appointed Masonic Lodge Grand Master,"

Got to admit that one made me smile mon ami.
    Oh yes, I owned up to that one right away mon ami, but only as your assistant, and yes I acknowledge that you taught me all that I know, but not of course, everything that you know.

Perhaps the barb was not intended for anyone in particular you prickly old sod.
    FFS, I get shocking personal abuse off our new friend and now you start. If this doesn't cease I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)