+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers V Brum

Johansson,
    Cafu,
    Hugill,
    Rinomhota,
    Rathbone,
    Peltier,
    Odoffin,
    Humphreys,
    Revan,
    Nombe,
    Kioso.

SUBS | Phillips, Hall, Bramall, Seriki, Appiah, Eaves, Hatton.

Mtjc stooped for medical emergency. Fingers crosse

Match

Awful scenes. Still working cpr on some poor soul.

First let us hope the person is alright it is so sad to see these growing number of incidents.
    To the game, notice that hall, kioso and Hugill back in squad and Morrison sat on the bench even though he isn’t in the squad, that tells a story and it looks like Evans and raynor are already starting to remove the poisonous culture that seems to have been in place under Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    First let us hope the person is alright it is so sad to see these growing number of incidents.
    To the game, notice that hall, kioso and Hugill back in squad and Morrison sat on the bench even though he isn’t in the squad, that tells a story and it looks like Evans and raynor are already starting to remove the poisonous culture that seems to have been in place under Richardson.
    Poisonous culture since Warne did a runner

Hope the chap makes it. I’m impressed with the quality of care available at the club in an emergency like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Hope the chap makes it. I’m impressed with the quality of care available at the club in an emergency like this.
    I remember seeing the St John’s ambulance carrying someone off the pitch at Millmoor.

It always creased me up how comedic they looked as they ranged in height from 5” to 6”4’. How anyone stayed on the stretcher is still a mystery 😂

Much better from the millers. Seem to have more energy and determination to scrap for the ball. Good to see.

Get well soon poorly person

Cafu off. Hammy by looks. Welcome back to the millers Steve.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast