+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Playoff draw

Hull winning should mean that they’ll be totally up for the Ipswich game at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Hull winning should mean that they’ll be totally up for the Ipswich game at the weekend.
    Just need to recover in time, Ipswich will have had a two week break, not sure who sorts the fixtures but it doesn't seem right

By hook or by crook just got to get 3 points at QPR now and seriously put the skiddy marks in the pants of Ipswich , don’t give em any encouragement at all and put 4 points between us!

Certainly the desirable result. Tough old week for Coventry I'll add! 😮

Must admit that I’m not a fan of the “Der Fuhrer” thing either, but it seems more irritating than anything more sinister?

My opinion, obviously.

Liverpool’s equivalent is currently in a bit of a sulky strop…
    Working in the hotel gotta say that Germans are very formal in business scenarios.

Titles are the norm in all situations of social interactions & all staff in the hotel address German visitors as Herr (Mr) or Frau (Mrs/Ms).

Business wise the German meetings are always highly structured to strict agenda's & our staff really have to be on ball for their conferences.

So yeah, i do see a lot of that in Herr Farkes media representations regarding our club.

Social media has a massive effect impact on our fans, for sure & not always for the better!

We all obviously "share" our frustrations on here which can create negative effects when things aint going to plan & of course silly spats occur - maybe we all should should just realise that polite rapport & restraint often is the best way to put forward opinions to generate sensible debate.

Just saying.✌

So, Dull not so dull after all!. And Ipswich cimung up, would anyone.have guessed it would be like this as seasons start?

And oh how I would love to have a fit Calvert Lewin at Leeds.

How about Eddie Nketiah who can’t get into the Arsenal side but has pace to burn and knows where the goal is

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)