+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Rate the season from 1-10

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: On a scale of 1-10, how much have you enjoyed this season?

7. It's been really frustrating rather than unenjoyable.

I have previously voted a 10, given the question was; “How much have you enjoyed the season.” The reasons are that we have been playing in the Football League once again, the crowds both home and away have been outstanding, and because of the Reedtz Brothers, I have immense confidence in the future of Notts County. Visiting Meadow Lane is more exciting for me now, than when I first started going many years ago.
    Losing LW was a 1 and our defending at times was less than that! Regarding our new manager, the jury is out but my confidence in him is growing.
    Lastly, this site receives a 10. I love reading about Notts, and this medium provides me with a lot of information and gossip that I would otherwise miss being in Cheltenham.

It's easy to forget how depressing it once was supporting Notts. Those pre-Munto years were just dire in every way. This season has been a million miles away from that. We didn't get promoted, but we've shown enough promise to believe that we could if we sort out our issues. Some amazing players at the club and a generally good vibe all round with amazing crowds. Not a bad season in Notts terms!

5. Average was probably a 7, especially given the excitement of the first half, but I can't overlook that during our pathetic run (both results and performances) I lost interest in fighting the time zones to watch. And I'm still upset that Sutton took 6 points off us. The only team they managed that with.

I've loved the entire season, despite the second half not matching the first for results. Really sorry to see Williams leave, I loved his persona and demeanor but I now catch myself wondering why he didn't address the defensive issues more effectively. I hope Maynard wins us all round, time will tell. From JJ we have witnessed some superb wing play and i've enjoyed watching Crowley's twisting and turning, trying to create whilst getting some super goals. Robbo is a real find, I love his toughness, a younger version of JOB.
    The fans have been tremendous, almost always positive, home and away. More than 10,000 Magpies for a meaningless last home game on a pitch that looked better than it used to for the season opener and a PA system second to none.
    If it's only about the results you may think differently but for me it's 10/10.

I would out it as a decent 6 on the season as a whole...
    Was shaping up to be a belter until we hit the buffers badly but we have recovered near the finish to give the fans something to be hopeful for next season... very controversial opinion but I don't think we would be in any way ready for league 1 if we had of sneaked up...another season in league 2 is definitely not the end of the world and can see us having a right go next season with some decent summer recruitment

I think a five is a good marker as to where we are currently in playing terms and if I was the brothers I would take that, commercially a nine because look how the club has evolved of the pitch and what’s planned for the infrastructure and the future and surely that will improve results n the years to come, good things are coming.

7 for me. I've seen enough dross over the years to know that this wasn't a bad season. We were top for a while and had a great run of form before things went tits up, but we have the top scorer, top assister, and best player in L2 in our side, so games have rarely been dull. Some decent additions to the side as well in Robbo, Macari, and Jatta.

Looking forward to next season.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345