+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Hugill be what Revill was?

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Wow, so Hugebill managed to chest a ball, once…because for once he wasn’t marked out of the game by a poor brum side.
    I think Hugill is a great player .. he has had no service at all this season . He gets in the defenders faces , he put 2 Birmingham defends on the floor today with his physicality. He is the best striker at the club ,if we keep him ,there will be very few better strikers in league 1 than Jordan Hugill. Himself and Nombe will be a hit in league 1 ,

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    I think Hugill is a great player .. he has had no service at all this season . He gets in the defenders faces , he put 2 Birmingham defends on the floor today with his physicality. He is the best striker at the club ,if we keep him ,there will be very few better strikers in league 1 than Jordan Hugill. Himself and Nombe will be a hit in league 1 ,
    Physicality my xrse.he may be the best striker at the club but god help us if we build a team round him .

Didn't Evans praise him in post match interview ?
    I've a feeling he will see him as his focus up front, which would worry me.

There are certain players who downed tools this year.

Those who have witnessed some of our shambolic training sessions recently know who they are.

There are certain players who if they appear on the pitch again next season, we should all walkout in disgust

I was not a fan of LR and I presume he is unable due to his contract to enlighten us about whst happened.

But the day will come when he can and I hope he does

Hugill is a massive disappointment to me, I thought it was a brilliant signing but he has let us down. Far too much concentrating on wrestling the opposition and being on his A~~e

Not a big Hugill fan like so many footballers he plays if he wants to, SE is not the type of manager that will tolerate such behaviour and thank god for that. However Hugill was very good today, less fouling, more ball control (please train nombe to control a football, it is like his feet are made of bricks) and leading the line well. He is clearly not fit and tired after 55 mins but he did ok. So many players at Rotherham are just not fit they struggle to do 90 mins, that has to change, we need a quality fitness coach in the summer.

Agree about the fitness, we were always one of the fittest teams now we just look tired.

He may be ok. Bit like Gollum he may have a ***** part to play. Prob not dissimilar to revs who wasnt prolific but big and physical and chipped in with ***** goals. He will need someone at the side of him who can bang in the goals tho. If hugill can stay off his arse he may have a good season.

For stars read v i t a l

Quote Originally Posted by OneJohnnyQuinn View Post
    Physicality my xrse.he may be the best striker at the club but god help us if we build a team round him .
    Well said.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast