+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Hugill be what Revill was?

Can Hugill be what Revill was?

Jordan Hugill is on a good contract here so it's unlikely he is going anywhere.
    He has previously commanded multi million pound transfer fees.
    I don't think he has become a bad player overnight. I just think he has lost some confidence and interest like others have under our last 2 managers. We have seen what he can do and is capable of.
    How will Evans use Hugill next season?
    Can he be anything like Alex Revill was for us under Evans?
    IMO I think there are more pages still to write in Hugills Rotherham story

Hugill is a waiting hero.

He played well today. Controlled the ball on his chest and got stuck in. He has realised that if he doesn't, he'll be loaned out sharpish to a league 2 side. The penny has dropped. Shape up or ship out

I think the first to go will be Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Jordan Hugill is on a good contract here so it's unlikely he is going anywhere.
    He has previously commanded multi million pound transfer fees.
    I don't think he has become a bad player overnight. I just think he has lost some confidence and interest like others have under our last 2 managers. We have seen what he can do and is capable of.
    How will Evans use Hugill next season?
    Can he be anything like Alex Revill was for us under Evans?
    IMO I think there are more pages still to write in Hugills Rotherham story
    Good points Karl. An unfinished story.....

Revell played 150 times scoring 28 goals for us, some very crucial ones over 4 seasons so, Hugill as something to work do to gain the fans admiration. Here's hoping Evo can supply him those wing players to feed off that we've sadly lacked for long enough.
    Last edited by Brin; 20-04-2024 at 10:22 PM.

Personally I think Hugill will become a trading chip to try to sign a more traditional type big centre forward of the Michael Smith type

Then two up front, new big lad plus Nombe

Revell is a legend. Hugill has a huge hill ( maybe a mountain to climb) to be considered for such a status.

I have trust in Steve to sort it. The problems started when a certain gentleman decided to release another legend, who for purposes of identity shall not be named, but who has since been pivotal to the rise of said club that rhymes with Tadcaster from relegation fodder to play off candidates.

Alex is an athlete who ran his socks off. JH runs like he's holding a pair of socks to sell on QVC.
    Last edited by sota; 21-04-2024 at 01:58 AM.

GET RID OF HUGILL AND EAVES

We have no scoring threat whatsoever. And an idiot manager who said he thinks H is magnificent. God help us.

Wow, so Hugebill managed to chest a ball, once…because for once he wasn’t marked out of the game by a poor brum side.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast