+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Northampton Town

Name:  IMG_8951.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  14.5 KB

Reds: Roberts (GK), O'Keeffe, Williams (c), de Gevigney, Earl, Cadden, Phillips, Connell, Kane, McAtee, Cole.

Subs: Killip (GK), McCart, Cotter, Grant, Cosgrove, Marsh, Jaló.

Northampton: Burge (GK), Sowerby, Guthrie (c), Sherring, Appere, Monthe, Pinnock, Willis, Bowie, Leonard, Odimayo.

Subs: Dadge (GK), McGowan, Fox, Simpson, McWilliams, Hondermarck, Springett.

Corey O’Keeffe and Luca Connell in for Cotter and Grant.
    Cole's 150th appearance & Williams 199th today.

Discos revelation !

As expected , nervy , we hang by a thread but have the lead .

Nowt much going on out there today that wouldn't be the case if Collins was still in charge in my opinion .

Expect some twists and turns because this ain't done yet by any means .

Peterborough’s gutted, Bolton laughing their way to the championship

Same old nothing changed we can’t see a game out.

Can I just thank Neil Collins for a fine achievement in gaining the club a place in the Play Offs .

The 75 points gained under his tenure would have been enough given the other results .

The non event one point gained by Disco was irrelevant as it turned out .

Hold your head up Mr Collins this is your achievement and yours alone .

The irony is after watching that load of shyte is your the only one worthy of any credit .

The players handed to you this season are truly awful and it was fitting that the last kick of the regular season resulted in clown defending and the ball hitting the back of the net .

The ball travelled 60 yards through the air and we stood watching like spare prycks at a wedding .

What the feck Roberts was doing is anyone's guess .

Dire. They definitely not a “Team”…. Clear out please… Kane first. MOM? Nah. Greedy selfish players.
    Bolton will get 5…….aw***

Keep Pines and Jalo, rest that we ‘own’ can go.

Not exactly confident we can beat Bolton over 2 legs but at least we managed the playoff spot in the end.

Thought we started off okay and seemed a bit more direct but then after about half an hour we reverted to exactly how Collins played. If I hadn’t have seen Devaney trying to gee up the west stand every 10 minutes, I could’ve told you that Collins was still in charge.

Well conceding a disappointing late goal sums up our season.

Were still in it to win it at they say, so promotion still possible.

Not seen the game as been working all day in China and got back to my hotel around 80 mins played and listened to I-follow audio commentary.

Will need a huge turnaround in form to beat Bolton that's for sure.

Take it from me chop we were poor. Scored a decent opener then the same pattern developed. Created almost nothing thereafter, passing unbelievably inaccurate as usual and as the game wound down we defended deeper and deeper like the Bolton game and got done. No commanding defender on the pitch and paid the price on 96 minutes.
    Ok
    Play offs achieved but to what end? If they win them (can’t see it) there’s no core to this squad to build a championship team around. No silk purse from sows ear for the owners from this bunch of bargain basement recruits.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast