+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Northampton Town

Shads - I think you are getting on your high horse because all yer favourites that you have been praising all season like Collins and Kane have been found out.
    And the thing is - you don’t like that because I’ve been telling you about them for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Shads - I think you are getting on your high horse because all yer favourites that you have been praising all season like Collins and Kane have been found out.
    And the thing is - you don’t like that because I’ve been telling you about them for months.
    If your going to pick out awful players you've a fair few to go on , instead you go for Kane who isn't a poor player but simply out of form a little .

There's a difference .

Your other pick is the HC whose got us a Play Off place .

Cosgrove , Watters , Dallas , Lopata , Shepherd , De Gevigney , McCart to go on and you choose Kane .

Kane is probably the only one at the club right now who will see the championship next season .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Disagree with you on that one, there was only Kane & Collins that showed any quality today & the technique shown by Kane to score the goal was top drawer , the movement in front of these two was none existent with McCatee & Cole providing no outlet for the midfield players to pass to, infact the pair of them were continually caught offside simply because they were too slow to get back or look across the line , overall it was a poor performance & the Disco effect was non existent , as soon as we went in front we never looked for a second , very negative indeed.
    If Jordan Williams wasnt the MOM…. then you lot need to go to,Specsavers..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Disagree with you on that one, there was only Kane & Collins that showed any quality today & the technique shown by Kane to score the goal was top drawer , the movement in front of these two was none existent with McCatee & Cole providing no outlet for the midfield players to pass to, infact the pair of them were continually caught offside simply because they were too slow to get back or look across the line , overall it was a poor performance & the Disco effect was non existent , as soon as we went in front we never looked for a second , very negative indeed.
    I take it you didnt see Cadden screaming at the midfielders to give hime he ball in acres of space? 500 people applauded when it eventually happened! I saw it,……. So did half the East Stand Lower…… at one point Kane came towards block 4 and blatantly refused to give Cadden the ball… preferring to get caught on the ball before passing to him………..
    In local football, folk would have said “ has he been sha g ging his wife…..?”

Dont tell me it didnt happen……..

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I thought Jordan Williams was excellent today and had his best game for months .

Other than that I'm struggling , Kane for the goal maybe but that's about all he did .

There's some really dreadful players at this club there really is .

I don't know what's happened to Cadden either , a shadow of the player he's been for the majority of his time here .
    Great shame that Jordan will be remembered for this season. Absolutely gutted for him. Done a job he didnt want….. amd got rogered by the fans for it. Absolute shame .

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Keep Pines and Jalo, rest that we ‘own’ can go.
    Why Pines? Has he played brilliantly more than 25 minutes? Jalo is developing a cult following from Under 21 level…..what I saw today, and his other “Cameo” roles, suggests he is a prospect,…, no more.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Kane is probably the only one at the club right now who will see the championship next season .
    No heart, no fight. He isnt brilliant at this level. He ( like Styles) will be found out quickly in the Championship. Just not got a heart big enough to ‘want it”. I pity the Championship side that signs him.

Because he’s one that we haven’t seen enough of to judge fairly and he showed promise in the games he started. In my opinion.

No other reason.

[QUOTE=POGGYWELL;40495986]
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It wasn’t any better.

OK - Kane scores but other than that he was a slow fat midget.

Totally disrespectful that kind of comment and out of order in my opinion .
    Having been banned from BBS and coming out of a two month ban on here Nudge may have got used to the kind of "debate" that goes on on XTwitter. Either that or he is just attention seeking with these kind of remarks to "announce" his return.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    If Jordan Williams wasnt the MOM…. then you lot need to go to,Specsavers..
    I thought Williams was excellent and to be honest I am one of his biggest fans , he has been messed about all season , my opinion of who was mom is simply my opinion, I would have voted for Kane but it is all about opinions, I sit in the west lower & say it as I see it and I certainly do not need to go to Specsavers because I have a different opinion than yourself

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast