+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick at home

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Only 2 seats left that aren't restricted view. Phenomenal

Attachment 26121
    I think the 2 sections of JK nearest halfway line have not been released for sale yet although maybe they are for players family and friends.
    If they are not being sold then we are a few restricted view seats to go from a sell out of available seats.
    There is a possibility that the few restricted view in the shed could be released though as united have done this in the past.
    Whatever happens we must be looking at 11k plus for Friday night.

Last remaining seats in JK section c now on sale, 130 including about 110 non restricted

Just went on the official to see if I could buy tickets, came up 'No events found'. I take it that means a total sell out. Great effort people. I'll be GFU, and not pitch invading.

It's gonna be hard for the young anes not to run on the pitch (again) They have not been as fortunate as some of us watching unbelievable futba at Tannadice. This will be their first ever trophy lift, something brilliantly new.

In saying that.... if they really want to enjoy it, they need to hud back, sing like fcuk if they like, experience, and enjoy the night.

Until Friday, everyone should be emphasising this any way possible.

It's no the Scottish Cup. It's no the League Cup, It's defo no the Premier League title, but, for them , it's their first smell of success.

As the sign said at Dens , many times this season... "Keep off the grass"

PS: that includes the dads and grandads tae...

Enjoy.....
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 01-05-2024 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Forgot about the Dads and grandads.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Just went on the official to see if I could buy tickets, came up 'No events found'. I take it that means a total sell out. Great effort people. I'll be GFU, and not pitch invading.

No it's still got jerry kerr available, now 50 on sale in section d

Nope sorry, no excuse for anyone going on the pitch Friday night, young or told, they should be well warned by now as it's been in papers and put out by fan groups and it should be self policed too on the night, two pitch invasions is more than enough and the one on Friday was almost overkill but it's wound up the right people so not turned out bad

It's not like the players or anyone at Utd will want anyone in the pitch with them either, family apart maybe

If anyone does go on hopefully they are booed and removed ASAP so the 11000+ can enjoy the trophy presentation and players going around the pitch, it will make up for not seeing it in 2020 due to covid

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Nope sorry, no excuse for anyone going on the pitch Friday night, young or told, they should be well warned by now as it's been in papers and put out by fan groups and it should be self policed too on the night, two pitch invasions is more than enough and the one on Friday was almost overkill but it's wound up the right people so not turned out bad

It's not like the players or anyone at Utd will want anyone in the pitch with them either, family apart maybe

If anyone does go on hopefully they are booed and removed ASAP so the 11000+ can enjoy the trophy presentation and players going around the pitch, it will make up for not seeing it in 2020 due to covid
    "Young or told" ..... "in the pitch" ??? are you pished??? And.. you can be sorry as much as you like, (in your patronising way) I'm sure the really young anes don't come on here, and even if they do, they certainly won't be listening to you.

The young and the telt should baith ken that we want to see that trophy held aloft so we can all put to bed the horrors of the biri whatsispus era and move on the gither.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Invading the pitch for winning the 2nd tier Championship is an FN embarrassment,different if it was an Ipswich doing back to back promotion's but it was complete and utter abject failure by almost every staff member that landed us there in the first place.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 01-05-2024 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Invading the pitch for winning the 2nd tier Championship is an FN embarrassment,different if it was an Ipswich doing back to back promotion's but it was complete and utter abject failure by almost every staff member that landed us there in the first place.
    Cue me having to hold you back on Friday night mate as you start climbing the hoardings 🤣🤣

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)