+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn v Weds

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Hope Blackburn go down now. Chuffin useless.
    Blackburn have 2 tough games to come. 1 win for Birmingham would mean they swap places

Vaulks man of match

Take note RUFC he’s the sort of player that’s within your budget to survive in the Championship

A player with guts and drive, not the “ hey man, chill” type of players we have now

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Good I don't want Wednesday to go down prefer a league 1 with less local teams in it as it increases our chances next season
    Derbs, next season, a short trip to Swillsbro or a massive lengthy trip to Plymouth or Birmingham for our fans? I know which one I'd prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Derbs, next season, a short trip to Swillsbro or a massive lengthy trip to Plymouth or Birmingham for our fans? I know which one I'd prefer.
    Plymouth every time ��

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Plymouth every time ��
    Well to be honest, the coach organised for the three day jaunt we had down to Torquay was great, one of the days being the Plymouth game.

Would prefer it if the weather was a lot better though as it was foul that day and the one we saw that idiot Ayala get himself another Xmas off.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not sure why he said it makes our chances any more or less to be honest..

Birmingham I suspect are more likely to go down, as well as Town.

They'll then buy the league next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Birmingham I suspect are more likely to go down, as well as Town.

They'll then buy the league next season.
    Yep probably

To be fair,the new manager has got them playing in a way that will keep them up,had a dodgy patch recently,I reckon they will stay up,have done for a while.

Plymouth aren’t safe yet. A big game is Huddersfield v Birmingham next week. If Birmingham don’t win that I think it will be them & Huddersfield to go down with us. If they win, I think Plymouth (regrettably) might drop on the last day ( home to Hull)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast