+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come we are not playing..

How come we are not playing..

until Wednesday!? What’s the story with that?

Man U in FA Cup..

We were supposed to play them yesterday

4 away and two home left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
    Man U in FA Cup..

We were supposed to play them yesterday
    Yep match rescheduled to the penultimate game of the season by which time we should have Joelinton & Pope, among others back in contention to play.

I'm hoping that we'll have maintained our winning form through the next 4-5 matches, thrash the dirty Mancs on their own patch and consolidate the 6th place finish and a Europa league birth for the 24/25 season HOWAY the Lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Yep match rescheduled to the penultimate game of the season by which time we should have Joelinton & Pope, among others back in contention to play.

I'm hoping that we'll have maintained our winning form through the next 4-5 matches, thrash the dirty Mancs on their own patch and consolidate the 6th place finish and a Europa league birth for the 24/25 season HOWAY the Lads!
    That sounds like a plab I can get on board with.

All hail the Plab!

Palace is a game we need to win to put the marker down that we are damn serious and going for spurs jugular.

I love it when a plab comes together.

Fail to Plab, Plab to fail!

ffs...I deserve all that.

What a plank, man. I am SO fucking useless at times.

Don;t you mean a planj Zip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)