+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    I think they always were. It seems to be standard - give a punishment and then halve it when the club inevitably appeals.
    Yep as I said PL dont/didnt want Forest/Everton down due to the legal hassle.

Forest might pay next season though as PGMOL will be gunning for them.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Last game is away to Burnley
    I know.. but if the not so trickies get 3 points at sheffield then I think its game over for both Luton and Burnley with their superior goal difference it's worth an extra point...

We need them to stay in the premiership, so the fans who have come over to Notts they can't get tickets stay with us

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    We need them to stay in the premiership, so the fans who have come over to Notts they can't get tickets stay with us
    Are there really (m)any of these fans? If it was the other way round I'd never go and watch Forest, never in a million years. I'd go and watch a local non league team if I needed a football fix.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    Are there really (m)any of these fans? If it was the other way round I'd never go and watch Forest, never in a million years. I'd go and watch a local non league team if I needed a football fix.
    Not many. Not fans who go regularly to Florest but know at least two fans (who pretty much never went to Florest when they were ****) whose sons want to go now florest are in the prem. who have been coming to Notts.

I do think the foot ball we play has attracted a wider audience. I know a city fan and an Arsenal fan who both take their sons to Notts regularly.

I guess this is part of the new breed of fan who want to watch good live football.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    Does anyone really think these fans are purely supporters of football with no attachments to any club? That they only go to Notts matches because they can't get into Forest ones?

Whether or not Forest get relegated there are massive price increases forecast for next season, those forty-odd new signings will still need paying. Forest won't be able to drop entrance fees to Championship standards so Notts prices will still be attractve to these new fans.

My mate has just posted that to renew his seat he will have to fork out an extra £150.00 on last year's price for a season ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Does anyone really think these fans are purely supporters of football with no attachments to any club? That they only go to Notts matches because they can't get into Forest ones?

Whether or not Forest get relegated there are massive price increases forecast for next season, those forty-odd new signings will still need paying. Forest won't be able to drop entrance fees to Championship standards so Notts prices will still be attractve to these new fans.
    I reckon that explains why the atmosphere is generally quite flat at ML. A lot of folk don’t join in because they are there for the game rather than the team.

Take out several hundred Kop singers and you generally don’t get an electric atmosphere that you’d hope 10k home support would give.

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    My mate has just posted that to renew his seat he will have to fork out an extra £150.00 on last year's price for a season ticket!
    They also do a good, silver and bronze membership for tickets as well.

I know someone who has the gold which.guarantees you home tickets but it’s seems like a con to me so you have to pay for this membership I dunno the cost maybe £60-80?

It isn’t just them that is PL football for you as some idiot from PL called it they want to get rid of legacy fans in other words the loyal ones and newbies come in and buy shirts scarfs and merchandise etc disgusting really but that is what it is now.

I think the Prem’s been generally very good for football over the last 30 years. Man City are sucking the life out of it though with their continuing domination, especially when it appears the rules don’t appear to apply to them.

That and ridiculous ticket prices probably go some way to explaining the boom in EFL attendances. Long may it continue.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast