+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

If the PL back down and give them 1 or 2 points back this week it will all be a bit irrelevant. Mind you if that happens I think there would quite likely be talk of corruption.
    Lots and lots of people and clubs would be unhappy.

If Florist lose today and get no points back it is going to be a lot of fun seeing them squirming around for the next 3 weeks.

I do think they will survive though. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    I don't think Florest will win any of their remaining games.
    They might scrape a couple of draws but I think Burnley may yet spring a surprise and stay up at the expense of Luton and Florest.
    Imagine Burnley beating Victims FC on the final day to send them down especially if VAR plays a part.
    Sheff Utd is one they will get something and Chelsea at home depends which version turns up

The question is will Luton get points to overtake them thats the question.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    😂
    David Baddiel once said that the cry laughing one was ‘very much the c**t’s emoji of choice’.

I’m sure that’s not the case with you though.

David Baddiel 😂😂😂

The cynic in me thinks that florest have pulled a master stoke with that statement about the VAR being a Luton fan.

Prior to that, there were to be protests at today’s game about the season ticket hikes. Non singing of mull of kintyre etc. today there was nothing and the chants are about Gary Neville……

Now the FA/PL/PGMOL/Gary Neville are the enemy.

Could be a genius move.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Sheff Utd is one they will get something and Chelsea at home depends which version turns up

The question is will Luton get points to overtake them thats the question.
    I think Burnley are much more likely to overtake Forest now, especially with them still to play each other.

Sheffield United absolutely hate Forest, I can see them really making it tough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    The cynic in me thinks that florest have pulled a master stoke with that statement about the VAR being a Luton fan.

Prior to that, there were to be protests at today’s game about the season ticket hikes. Non singing of mull of kintyre etc. today there was nothing and the chants are about Gary Neville……

Now the FA/PL/PGMOL/Gary Neville are the enemy.

Could be a genius move.
    Not sure about that. From a "keeping fans happy" maybe yes, it is a classic distraction tactic that many use to keep attention away from their own ineptitude. But accusing the Prem League officials of bias in such a public way almost baits the Prem League into a harsh reaction to denfend their (dubious) reputation.
    Last edited by bule1; 28-04-2024 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Grammar

According to talksport just now, there are whispers that they are going to get 2 points back.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    According to talksport just now, there are whispers that they are going to get 2 points back.
    I think they always were. It seems to be standard - give a punishment and then halve it when the club inevitably appeals.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast