+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Really? In my opinion tribalism is what makes football. The day I don't enjoy Forest getting the rough end of the stick however unfair is the day I would ask to be voluntarily euthanised.

Looks like Mark Clattenburg is rivalling Harry Arter in the 'value for money' stakes!
    Yeah results wise you are correct Elite but I think for the good of the game moving forward blind eyes are turned.

Clattenburg is clearly the one dishing the dirt on the VAR official he like Oliver has took the “oil” money too all the same that is why I now think the game at the top is corrupt not all of them are obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Florist ought to change their anthem to Red Red Whine!
    Nice one!

Seriously though, I think the F-worders should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute, and public slander of the integrity of professional officials.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I remember the last time we were in the top division and loads of these decisions went against us. There’s no doubt the bigger clubs get the majority of them
    The Liverpool home game is the one that sticks in my mind.

Notts were 1-0 up at half time. TJ scored a cracking goal. At half time Souness went into the ref’s room and I honestly remember us not winning a throw in after that. Never seen a change like that before or since.

I’d love to watch that game again as it was probably the most biased officiating second half that I’d ever seen. I left the ground thinking being relegated might not be a bad thing!

I think reds fans are thinking the same right now.

I watched the game. A draw would probably have been a fair result for two poor sides.

The two Coventry games in the play offs was some absolutely horrendous calls and we were on the wrong end of all of them in BOTH games I don’t think I’ve been as angry after a game as that one at ML.

They clearly wanted Coventry to go up that season for sure.

As I said earlier they should have had one penalty when Ashley Young clearly handled in the first half but they have embarrassed themselves with this statement, everyone is laughing at them not just their rivals us, Derby and Leicester.

Word on the street is that the owner jumped in with his size 12's and put the X thing out. I don't really know what they expect to achieve? (other than making themselves look mardy arses). The other word on the street is that VAR have taken a new stance supporting on field decisions unless the ref asks for a review?
    (Source = Robbie Savage on Radio5 )

The statement is absolutely terrible. However, it’s very clever they released it through X.

They can very easily pin it on a rogue member of staff, say they’re sacked and job done.

No managing or playing member of staff has come out and lost their rag in a post match which could have seen a direct punishment that could hurt them during the run in, in the form of a suspension.

Two things from here will be interesting;

If and how they’re punished.
    What happens RE Mark Clattenburg. Surely, if he endorses that and stays, he’s nailed his colours to their mast OR does he have any integrity in relation to his old profession because insinuating cheating so blatantly is not a good look.

I actually don’t think the handball is one as it’s come over his shoulder and as he’s gone to face up to the Forest player he’s hit the ball at him, don’t think he arm was in that unnatural of position. I’d certainly feel aggrieved about the other 2 if it was us.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Florist ought to change their anthem to Red Red Whine!

All the dodgy pens down the years they have had at the SG...FFS !

Watch now,they will definately stay up.They will be getting pens for FA in the remaining games.

Very timely bit of psychology put out going into the remaining games.I hate the ********

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast