+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

O/T:- Forest Crying (Again)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68870230

Embarrassing, nearly as bad as blaming our atrocious defending on bad luck! - Take responsibility and sort the problems!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-04-2024 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

Tbf they should have probably had one penalty when Ashley Young clearly handled it but they need to remember how they got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68870230

Embarrassing, nearly as bad as blaming our atrocious defending on bad luck! - Take responsibility and sort the problems!
    Annoying really that they are just about going to stay up in the weakest PL I can remember. Any other year and they’d be in real trouble.

VAR isn’t the problem the owners got them in this position, VAR is just a diversion to the real issues.

VAR is causing more problems than it was designed to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    VAR is causing more problems than it was designed to solve.
    But it isn’t causing Forests issues that’s my point …. If I was the VAR official tonight I’d be worried about the house blowing up!

Gary Neville has just said that statement by Forest is embarrassing. There is many a team who will have thought they should have had clear cut penalties, same as goals scored that are offside, that did or didn't stand.
    Don't go to Greece on your holidays is my advice the the VAR Official 😆😆

It's probably come from Clattenberg, he still thinks he is above the game and a far supior ref, suppose he has to mouth off in order to earn his money from the fat greek.

Unusual behaviour by Forest, but there looked be at least one probably two penalties there.

If there was a Luton fan on the VAR that's a pretty stupid and avoidable way to create controversy.

I hope that Forest stay up,while their tickets for games are in high demand we will get the young fans through the gates and hopefully they will get the bug

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast