+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tuesday night

Tuesday night

It’s going to be an interesting nights football on Tuesday night for Utd Frank will you be keeping an eye on the scores?

A loss and they could be dragged back into the sh1t if Cheltenham win but a win and they will be safe for another season,exciting stuff

Yes indeed, and i want you to take part, in a mass sort of way, a ritual, a prayer, voodoo, its all the same thing. Heres what i want you to do, i shall be doing the same. Firstly i want you to feel the feeling of Wycombe beating United, not in the future, but NOW, that it has already happened.

At 7-45 tomorrow, in your minds eye, you are to watch Wycombe winning, see the goals scored etc.

Feel the feeling of succeess, the triumph.

I shall be doing the same, lets see what happens, and we shall do it again on saturday. The result will be the relegation of United. The Universe is more than we think.

You will of course refuse, not because of any other reason but for me asking, your narcissism shining through. Defeat that impulse, that evil, and do as your told, do it well. I am your commander, your contact with something greater.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

You will of course refuse, not because of any other reason but for me asking, your narcissism shining through. Defeat that impulse, that evil, and do as your told, do it well. I am your commander, your contact with something greater.
    Ha you know that I can’t pray for misfortune to come to someone so I will have to refuse but I admire the way that you turned my query into my “narcissism” again,very good Frank

How about if we just see who’s the best side on the night?

No no no, your contrariness is amazing. lets call it that. Be of some use, that the night descending onto United is divine justice. Let me explain, throughout my footballing life, i have been diddled, robbed, abused by Cambridge United, and i want my justice.

Relegation, dissolution, such is my aim.

Do you not care that i have sufferted?, been made a fool of? Prove that you do, and pray for a Cheltenham win. When United go down, as they will, i will not expect you to join in my celebration.

Let me explain, throughout my footballing life, i have been diddled, robbed, abused by Cambridge United, and i want

Do you not care that i have sufferted?, been made a fool of?
    Isn’t that what loving football is all about though Frank,the highs and the lows,the promotions and the relegations through thick and thin?

The excitement of the 96th minute goal or save,the hurt and suffering verses the joy of an unexpected win,did you watch the Coventry v Man Utd game on Sunday,with 20 minutes to go Utd was 3-0 up then Coventry came back to make it 3-3 and then get a goal disallowed on the 96th minute only to lose on penalties,that’s what’s football is all about Frank,I’m going to hope that it’s a nail biter on Saturday because you don’t get that excited about anything else when you are a fan and I know that deep down you are one to

One game left and three points from the drop so it’s all in Utds hands now Frank

Football is about being made a fool of? That i am to tolerate and pay for all the tomfoolery? Again your reply to my question is that you dont care about my suffering.

Indeed you make a virtue of it. Can i remind you that the most dangerous thing in the world is an honest man. You wont get that, let me explain.

I am honest. I have never stolen or cheated anyone. I dont think ive lied, if so in a small way, not anything to remember, and in so doing i think all are like that....Not the case.

Can you imagine my rage at then being cheated, bankrolled, lied too, over decades?

Humiliated.

And you think thats good, it isnt, to tolerate such is stupid. But i go further, that if i can, i will dig caverns in the ground so the stinking United sh ithole can crash inwards. Send lightening bolts, to bring the lights down.

Wrath...of the righteous. I have been tolerant, George was a step to far....and he was pardoned by the current as shole.

May United cease....soon.

How are you doing steve, the Stratford as shole. No more bookling tickets at the theatre, with me behind a pillar. Or Sandringham.

Indeed you make a virtue of it. Can i remind you that the most dangerous thing in the world is an honest man.

I am honest. I have never stolen or cheated anyone. I dont think ive lied, if so in a small way, not anything to remember, and in so doing i think all are like that.....
    If you are a honest man Frank you will look at that second paragraph and then come back and tell me the truth 😉

A little bit of me wanted Utd to fail for selfish reasons so that I could double up a trip to The Abbey and a look around Cambridge next season but well done to them beating the drop non the less

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)