Football is about being made a fool of? That i am to tolerate and pay for all the tomfoolery? Again your reply to my question is that you dont care about my suffering.

Indeed you make a virtue of it. Can i remind you that the most dangerous thing in the world is an honest man. You wont get that, let me explain.

I am honest. I have never stolen or cheated anyone. I dont think ive lied, if so in a small way, not anything to remember, and in so doing i think all are like that....Not the case.

Can you imagine my rage at then being cheated, bankrolled, lied too, over decades?

Humiliated.

And you think thats good, it isnt, to tolerate such is stupid. But i go further, that if i can, i will dig caverns in the ground so the stinking United sh ithole can crash inwards. Send lightening bolts, to bring the lights down.

Wrath...of the righteous. I have been tolerant, George was a step to far....and he was pardoned by the current as shole.

May United cease....soon.

How are you doing steve, the Stratford as shole. No more bookling tickets at the theatre, with me behind a pillar. Or Sandringham.