+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Motherwell

Ok. Now I believe we're safe.

Caretaker manager seems to be the way to go. Robson last season had us unbeatable till he got the job full time and now Leven is doing the same to a degree. One more point in the next game should see any play off worries put to bed. TF.

That's us 8 ahead of the play-offs with 12 to play for.

I won't stop worrying until Ross County require snookers.

Just back

I enjoyed that this afternoon. Probably should have been a more comfortable scoreline, but three points and another clean sheet.

Played somed good football at times. We have a lot of technical ability in that midfield line up, albeit we're never far away from a f*ck up defensively, but give them the ball and they can certainly play.
    Before the naysayers start. I know it was a shyte Motherwell side we were playing.

Good to see Gartemann get his goal. Made up for his ridiculous booking in the first half, more so when you saw some of the shyte Motherwell got away with.

Never thought we were ever in danger of relegation or play off spots and today all but confirms that.

Does anyone know whose picture is on the black flag on display in the Merkland end?

It looks like Marc Bolan to me, but never had him down as a fitba fan let alone a dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Does anyone know whose picture is on the black flag on display in the Merkland end?

It looks like Marc Bolan to me, but never had him down as a fitba fan let alone a dandy.
    Not a Proper Mannies’ fan of the Bopping Elf then?

Name:  IMG_7266.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  22.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Not a Proper Mannies’ fan of the Bopping Elf then?

Name:  IMG_7266.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  22.7 KB
    Love a bit of Bolan, who passed way too soon.

Nae him on that flag at Pittodrie though???

“If we can get boys who can pick a pass eg Clarkson and Polvara free from the primate-limbed brutes smothering them, Miovski will take care of the scorey bit.”

This is one of the finest bits of prose I’ve read in a long time.

What was folks views on the red card?

I thought it was a yellow from where I sit, but not the best of angles for me. Did expect VAR to downgrade it and was shocked it stood.

Liam Kelly is a phud though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Love a bit of Bolan, who passed way too soon.

Nae him on that flag at Pittodrie though???
    Apart from the 67 and 70 cup finals, this was my second-ever away game. The connection? I bought Electric Warrior in Clydesdale TV’s shop in Keith that very morning. Double dunter, giving the Jutes a pasting.

https://www.afcheritage.org/matches/...report?id=3017

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast