+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So what has Piroe done to make his arrival so welcome? Has he touched the ball yet?
    He is one lazy fk. We were up against and he half-heartedly jogged back a little then stopped each time. No urgency. Looks disinterested.

Jesus Christ….and breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    I know it shouldn't be said straight after a win like this...but does anyone else feel that despite it, we just don't look like we are handling pressure too well now that it is on? Given recent results and crappy errors. ��
    Not suggesting you're wrong (we have years (decades) of pressure games that we have lost!), but consider, we have switched from the "keep the ball, tippiy-tappy possession-based play" that has lost us a number of games including at ER, to a strategy that left us with 33% possession, but with 4 goals scored and 3 points gained. Not saying all is hunky dorey, but I'd prefer this kind of result, and how it was achieved to those against Coventry and Blackburn

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    He is one lazy fk. We were up against and he half-heartedly jogged back a little then stopped each time. No urgency. Looks disinterested.
    Talking about Piroe or Bamford? (apologies but I didn't see the game)

A Southampton win tomorrow night please

Says you. He scored, and one goal was all we have between us gaining automatic promotion and remaining in the playoff positions. Not saying it will, but it "might" be the difference between auto and those playoffs.
    Yep says me - only my opinion and not expecting anyone to have to agree / but he was bad at pressing and constantly giving the ball away..

I think Piroe is a better player and Joseph a much better player but hey ho.

We won which is all that really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    A Southampton win tomorrow night please
    Sadly we need Dull to do us a favour

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    I know it shouldn't be said straight after a win like this...but does anyone else feel that despite it, we just don't look like we are handling pressure too well now that it is on? Given recent results and crappy errors. 😮
    And more-so playing at home.

C’mon we can win the league 😎

As most know, been a big supporter of Bamford even when "under fire", but it's past time for him to be the sub, and others to start.
    This aged well. Still as knowledgeable as ever WTF 😂

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)