+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday thread: The Big One, Derby v Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh ye of little faith - Peterborough still ahve an outside chance of 2nd place as it stands, they will be looking to win their last 2 games.

But in any case, Derby are not going to lose 2-0 to Carlisle, we are going up with a win 2-0 is my prediction.
    Not simply little faith more feet on the ground. Oxford got 5 against Posh so Bolton well capable of netting a few.

But more to the point, this is Derby County FC the team that looked top notch against Pompey but then came the Cobblers when we were less mobile than a speed bump and allowed them to run over us at will. No, I'll stick to🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Will I be the forum flagbearer on Satdeh at PP or will others also be present.

AF West Stand possibly?
    Equidistant between DC and the TV gantry and slightly west, end of row for lightning quick egress although not on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Equidistant between DC and the TV gantry and slightly west, end of row for lightning quick egress although not on Saturday
    First on the pitch then Andy, tearing up a sod as a gesture of valediction to League 1 (until 2025-26 season

So thats Posh out of the auto promotion race, will they do us a favour on Saturday? I'd assume there would be repercussions from the EFL is they field a team of reserves?

In any case, Derby shouldn't need to worry, if they do (And I doubt that they will) slip up on Saturday, then they will only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    So thats Posh out of the auto promotion race, will they do us a favour on Saturday? I'd assume there would be repercussions from the EFL is they field a team of reserves?

In any case, Derby shouldn't need to worry, if they do (And I doubt that they will) slip up on Saturday, then they will only have themselves to blame.
    They basically played reserves and kids last night, making Burton's hopes of escaping the drop a bit more difficult. Might the Brewers complain? Fergy said he was resting players for last night. Thereby inferring he'd play the first team against Bolton. We shall see if he does.

As Swale posted, provided we don't lose, Posh v Trotters result is irrelevant and we're up. I don't imagine the players will need any motivation whatsoever but Posh's team selection may well just be the extra push they need to romp home.

For those attending... Don't forget your scavers and flanges... B4 you ask, if you know, you know

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    For those attending... Don't forget your scavers and flanges... B4 you ask, if you know, you know
    He would have been loving tomorrow.

Flange? Why would you take your significant other to a football match??

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Flange? Why would you take your significant other to a football match??
    I'm not QUOTE B4 you ask, if you know, you know UNQUOTE... it seems ewe don't.

Along as we don't have to sing his Conor Sammon song

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)