+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: You'll see me in court

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Disagree sir, as not all bad decisions are referred to VAR, as they should be.
    Take the last one at Everton. They claim that there was no dialogue with var, as it would conveniently expose that.
    VAR is supposed to rule out mistakes. Really?

In order of fairness, this is 6 months old. VAR IS DODGY, depending who it is and who is viewing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKx_...l=RealRedsTalk
    The thing is mistakes have always happened and while I agree VAR is far from ideal and the cause of much frustration, that's not the issue here, the issue is Forest have gone on record questioning the integrity and impartiality of a particular official. You cannot possibly support that view.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    The thing is mistakes have always happened and while I agree VAR is far from ideal and the cause of much frustration, that's not the issue here, the issue is Forest have gone on record questioning the integrity and impartiality of a particular official. You cannot possibly support that view.
    Derby fans in general and Miles Addison in particular could be excused for doing so... twice

Disagree sir, as not all bad decisions are referred to VAR, as they should be.
    Not all decisions fall under what VAR is allowed to look at. There are 4 things VAR can look at, namely, goal/no goal, penalty/no penalty, direct red card, and mistaken identity. Anything else cannot and will not be looked at.

With regard to your recent game against Everton, incident #1, no penalty, incident #2, no penalty. #3 should have been given.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Derby fans in general and Miles Addison in particular could be excused for doing so... twice
    And Bobby madeley, but fans questioning and a club going in record doing so are very different

FGS RA, follow the money.

Is UTD bigger draw world wide than Coventry?
    Will sponsors flood in for advertising and TV in the far east for Coventry?
    We can all see you’re feeling sore about things Tricky, take heart from the fact you had the third biggest attendance in the East Midlands over the weekend…

....and that's with Notts County being away

I am, the PGMOL are corrupt. They are now using/ not using VAR as they see fIT. BEEN GOING ON YEARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMj...=UtiChaturvedi

I am, the PGMOL are corrupt. They are now using/ not using VAR as they see fIT. BEEN GOING ON YEARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMj...=UtiChaturvedi
    it's not really proof though, it could easily be seen as the ramblings of a disgruntled employee looking for his 15 minutes of fame to continue.

Its also not justification for Forests accusations against Attwell as an individual.

Its interesting though that you are so keen to believe and support unproven accusations yet you get really upset if anyone brings up allegations made towards your owner in the past. From your posts you seem 100% convinced in the legitimacy of the Greek justice system yet prepared to believe allegations made against others with very little to evidence it.

Maybe as I said previously, we allow our biases to convince us what to believe and what we shouldn't.

we allow our biases to convince us what to believe and what we shouldn't.
    Quite perceptive and this applies to most threads TTR gets involved in, although not just his biases

it's not really proof though, it could easily be seen as the ramblings of a disgruntled employee looking for his 15 minutes of fame to continue.

Its also not justification for Forests accusations against Attwell as an individual.

Its interesting though that you are so keen to believe and support unproven accusations yet you get really upset if anyone brings up allegations made towards your owner in the past. From your posts you seem 100% convinced in the legitimacy of the Greek justice system yet prepared to believe allegations made against others with very little to evidence it.

Maybe as I said previously, we allow our biases to convince us what to believe and what we shouldn't.
    We'll see Sith, when you are on the receiving end,

It has gone on a long time and isn't a rare occurrance. Stop focussing on my Forest bias. Fans up and down the country believe it as well.
    Take note of the survey here. 83% say Forest are right to call it out.
    Corruption will never go away until it is exposed and dealt with. Though politicians would like you have that mentality for ther sakes.
    Don't be so naive

As regards Forests owner- if the police could prosecute, they would.
    I have said before, if he is guilty, he should be gone. But don't let that influence your rebuffe

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...oL7jI4ccMOJ3rn
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 30-04-2024 at 10:21 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)