+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: You'll see me in court

[QUOTE=SithHappens;40497724]

It’s interesting though that you are so keen to believe and support unproven accusations yet you get really upset if anyone brings up allegations made towards your owner in the past. From your posts you seem 100% convinced in the legitimacy of the Greek justice system yet prepared to believe allegations made against others with very little to evidence it.[\QUOTE]

Spot on…nail on the head time.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    it's not really proof though, it could easily be seen as the ramblings of a disgruntled employee looking for his 15 minutes of fame to continue.

Its also not justification for Forests accusations against Attwell as an individual.

Its interesting though that you are so keen to believe and support unproven accusations yet you get really upset if anyone brings up allegations made towards your owner in the past. From your posts you seem 100% convinced in the legitimacy of the Greek justice system yet prepared to believe allegations made against others with very little to evidence it.

Maybe as I said previously, we allow our biases to convince us what to believe and what we shouldn't.
    I do hope your not suggesting that Tricky is in any way likely to believe conspiracy theories due to his obvious bias? As you know I've always found him to be a open minded individual, who is most unlikely to be triggered by some perceived slight or rebuttal of his narrow point of view, who takes the time to consider information from a wide variety of sources and not just those that confirm his pre existing prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I do hope your not suggesting that Tricky is in any way likely to believe conspiracy theories due to his obvious bias? As you know I've always found him to be a open minded individual, who is most unlikely to be triggered by some perceived slight or rebuttal of his narrow point of view, who takes the time to consider information from a wide variety of sources and not just those that confirm his pre existing prejudice.
    So a bit like yourself, but without the swearing

Quote Originally Posted by andy_faber View Post
    so a bit like yourself, but without the swearing
    lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)