+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micky Duffer, back to Burnsley.. maybe

Micky Duffer, back to Burnsley.. maybe

Yeah I said it lol.
    We've just sacked ours today, with one game left, and the Play offs just around the corner!!.
    Where's the Duffer these days, I wonder if he'd be tempted back for one more Bfc big bash again lol.
    To maybe carry on with what he walked out on, last year. 😯

Sounds like the club has done what the fans wanted at Blackpool. Seems a drastic action with only one game to go, must be unsettling for the players too as you'll only have a caretaker manager in place. Best of luck with that one Acido.

Would you want him back Acido ? Would the majority of your fans want him back ? Would the owners want him back ?

Just noticed 5 of your last 6 games have been away from home, how on earth have your fixtures worked out like that ? And previous to these 5 games you had a cracking away record, what's happened ?

Enough questions for one day.

Sometimes club owners and fans have got to put the past behind them, and welcome a former manager back, if it happens (even if he did turn his back on them!).
    Who knows if he'd want to, and I admit there's always that danger of it happening again.
    I know Duffer f*kd it up at Swanny, which was probably harsh on him... but I did think it was funny. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Would you want him back Acido ?... Enough questions for one day.
    Hey uncle Sinko mate lol.
    Your interesting questions are what make me want to keep posting on here, err maybe!. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey uncle Sinko mate lol.
    Your interesting questions are what make me want to keep posting on here, err maybe!. ��
    and there was I thinking it was our mutual love of all things Burnsley with the added attraction of deep respect between Tykes and Dingles

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    and there was I thinking it was our mutual love of all things Burnsley with the added attraction of deep respect between Tykes and Dingles
    That's soooooooo wrong on soooooooo many levels k_c I don't know where to start.

There you see Beds... Chris knows what he's talking about lol. Burnsley Fc and respect go well together. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    There you see Beds... Chris knows what he's talking about lol. Burnsley Fc and respect go well together. ��
    Acido, I go to quite a few games at Barnsley when I visit my son in Sheffield. I am always made very welcome and have a good craic with the locals and also enjoy the fish and chips from the shop just down the road. My daughter-in-law is a GP in Barnsley as well.

Hey up Sub. 👍
    That doesn't really mean owt to me though because I'm not from Burnsley taarn lol.
    I'm from Normy (West Yorkshire), near Wakey and Cass. 😏

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)