+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (A)

Those that have spent their hard earned cash on being in Airdrie of all places on a Friday evening deserve far better than this, players should put their hand in their pocket and reimburse them by way of apology.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    We' seen these performances plenty throughout season when docherty is missing, compounded by tilson coming on. We weren't great before then, but be as well playing with 10, he is complete liability.
    Only the keeper and central defence have played their part tonight,nobody else has taken a game at all. This on Goodwin not Tillson, we should be playing like Champions not sitting in for a point

Quote Originally Posted by BurghArab2023 View Post
    Those that have spent their hard earned cash on being in Airdrie of all places on a Friday evening deserve far better than this, players should put their hand in their pocket and reimburse them by way of apology.
    I wouldn't go that far

One positive is that Jack Walton has probably worked harder than any other game this season and has shown himself to be capable of stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Only the keeper and central defence have played their part tonight,nobody else has taken a game at all. This on Goodwin not Tillson, we should be playing like Champions not sitting in for a point
    No way going by tonight Weatherspoon should get new contract bloke won't kick it in prem

70 minutes gone and we've not even forced a single corner, an abysmal watch. Is it possible to turn off the picture and just keep the sound on instead because the fans effort has been tremendous despite the shocking performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I wouldn't go that far
    I know, just expressing my level of distain with tonight's fair. I know it's principally done but I don't get to go on holiday until the actual day I'm off. The lack of professionalism makes me want to change my comment on another thread to we need 10 SPL level additions. Your paid to be a "professional" football player so just do that at the very least.

You know it's bad when commentators are discussing play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    If an uniformed viewer were watching this and asked to choose which team had won the league, the would be choosing the team in white and red diamond for sure.

Lol here he is faf

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    You know it's bad when commentators are discussing play offs.

Toughest away fixture in the league to be fair, this is how Airdrie play, especially at home, difficult style on their day for sure and would deserve a winner

We miss Docherty big time aswell as we did last week

We are already up though so job is done, no need for any angst

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)