+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 24/9/88

24/9/88

Last time.

As good a chance we have had for a while on Sunday.

Nearly 36 years, can't even mind that far back.

We went uphill first half......just saying.

I'D stopped going to old firm games as was sick of all their bile,
    But have decided to go on sunday, Docherty will have them fired up, just hope we can take our chances.
    Biggest problem will be the weather, pissing down Saturday and Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I'D stopped going to old firm games as was sick of all their bile,
    But have decided to go on sunday, Docherty will have them fired up, just hope we can take our chances.
    Biggest problem will be the weather, pissing down Saturday and Sunday.
    I enclose the Met Office weather forecast for the Dundee area this Saturday and Sunday which shows that it will be dry next Saturday with some rain on Sunday. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather...ate=2024-04-28
    The Metcheck weather forecast has it pouring rain this Saturday and Sunday in the Dundee area. https://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/16d...3&lon=-2.97489
    Someone has got their weather forecast wrong.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 23-04-2024 at 11:52 PM. Reason: More information

It’s meant to be showers not pishing DOON , so fingers crossed ,I’m a season ticket holder , I was gonna miss it as like Deecom I hate the vile bile coming from them but I’m gonna go , I remember the last win it was a really lucky win , a complete breakaway and about the only time we were in their half the whole game , Coco was manager , and although a Sh1t manager think he was in charge when we beat them at parkhead as well , he had a decent record against them

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose the Met Office weather forecast for the Dundee area this Saturday and Sunday which shows that it will be dry next Saturday with some rain on Sunday. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather...ate=2024-04-28
    The Metcheck weather forecast has it pouring rain this Saturday and Sunday in the Dundee area. https://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/16d...3&lon=-2.97489
    Someone has got their weather forecast wrong.
    I've almost given up on weather forecasts. Often the BBC weather site, Met Office and Metcheck throw up three different forecasts. The headline daily overall forecast often totally disagrees with the hourly forecast. A couple of days ago the Met Office had the weekend with no rain but their weather map for the same period had heavy rain shown. Also the number of times you look out the window to heavy rain that hasn't been forecast of even showing on their real time display. Useless!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    It’s meant to be showers not pishing DOON , so fingers crossed ,I’m a season ticket holder , I was gonna miss it as like Deecom I hate the vile bile coming from them but I’m gonna go , I remember the last win it was a really lucky win , a complete breakaway and about the only time we were in their half the whole game , Coco was manager , and although a Sh1t manager think he was in charge when we beat them at parkhead as well , he had a decent record against them
    Superb dummy from Keith Wright.

https://youtu.be/ouks-TFN4eA?si=gc8ytsUdCQAlBVqj
    Yes brilliant dummy by wright

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    No as guid as Rix sending Nisbitt up the Dens tunnel but very good all the same

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)