+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New season tickets

New season tickets

Anyone know when the prices will be announced, I thought I’d read it could sometime this week?
    Will having Steve Evans back help keep the numbers up now we are relegated?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    Anyone know when the prices will be announced, I thought I’d read it could sometime this week?
    Will having Steve Evans back help keep the numbers up now we are relegated?
    Hope Steve Evans keeps his trousers up

Think they'll have to change the music back to New York New York now ol' Blue Eyes is back

2024/25 Season Ticket prices announced Thursday 9th May

Announced tomorrow, seems a bit later than usual.

Frozen again because of relegation?

You would hope so.
    Huddersfield announce theirs remain the same. Colleague at work paying £249 for adult and £129 for U18.

Be nice to think the new TV deal will, along with relegation, would lead to a decrease in the prices. I can see some very empty areas for a lot of games next season anyway, so maybe the focus should be on getting the highest numbers in the ground rather than getting the biggest hit for each ticket.

Doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Announced tomorrow, seems a bit later than usual.

Frozen again because of relegation?
    Maybe they was waiting to see what division we…..er oh maybe not..🤣.!.

Could have been waiting to see if Barnsley got promoted, now with a derby match,
    Millers will add extra money on season tickets.

Could be waiting to see what the Sky Sports deal is. If they are showing a lot of games for each club there comes a point when a club might have to ask how much more it can charge for the experience of sitting in a freezing stadium than watching from the comfort of your own home with the added bonus of watching all those infuriating ref decisions replayed multiple times from multiple angles!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    Could be waiting to see what the Sky Sports deal is. If they are showing a lot of games for each club there comes a point when a club might have to ask how much more it can charge for the experience of sitting in a freezing stadium than watching from the comfort of your own home with the added bonus of watching all those infuriating ref decisions replayed multiple times from multiple angles!
    At least there's no VAR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast