+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do we migrate to a new message board?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MAD site not working...time to move poll>

MAD site not working...time to move poll>

Over the past few days this site has been as dodgy as a Florest referee.

It's been mentioned in other threads, but I think we're nearing the end of this board for me. Too unreliable.

The suggestion has been made regards moving over to a new board (already created) called https://nottscountymad.freeforums.net/

This seems stable and offers the same, if not better, functionality as here, but loads each time!

One thing we don't want to do though is split the users from here with another board as that's one of the good things about this one. (When you can get on) it's still relatively active.

So, as per suggestion...
    The poll is designed to flag up the move even more or make a clear 'board' decision to stay here come what may.

The suggestion was also to set a end date ourselves for this board and try and get everyone moved over to the new board by that date so when the new season is up and running, we have a reliable back up.

Need a vote people...and any other opinions etc...

I guess this site is impacted by use from all other clubs whereas the new site will only have us Pies on it.

Problem with free sites is that their platforms can disappear overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I guess this site is impacted by use from all other clubs whereas the new site will only have us Pies on it.

Problem with free sites is that their platforms can disappear overnight.
    True, but it’s the devil and deep blue sea…if we can’t log on here regularly…

I've voted yes simply because I'll be running the Correct Score competition solely on skandark's site next season. If it's still up and running.

It's a yes from me as this forum is quite dated....Although I got asked if I could pay for something by cheque today so the 80's are still hanging around

I voted no, although I have registered for the skandark's site...Just worried that if we vote to leave it could all end in tears, and we could end up losing many of the Notts Mad posters and we will end up flipping from one site to the other....

Stay

On the other board I don't seem to easily be able to tell what's new and unread. Might just be me?

Better the devil you know the devil you don't.

Stay put.

Stay.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast