+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Quote Originally Posted by platinum_pie View Post
    Hope we’re taking a look at Chris Conn-Clarke.

The lad is class.

If Altrincham don’t go up, I can’t imagine them being able to keep hold of him. Just hope we’re front of the queue!
    Apparently he changed his name from Kris Konn-Klarke - for obvious reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Only name i've seen mentioned is Riley Harbottle. The word was we were looking last year before he went to Hibernian. He's definitely not an unrealistic target, and one i'd be delighted to see come in.
    This one sounds realistic. Local lad, decent defender, experience at this level, still young. Sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum_pie View Post
    Hope we’re taking a look at Chris Conn-Clarke.

The lad is class.

If Altrincham don’t go up, I can’t imagine them being able to keep hold of him. Just hope we’re front of the queue!
    Wrexham supposedly keen on him too, or at least their fans seem keen on the idea. I think he will have a lot of suitors. Would be a class signing.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    I'll post this on both sites with this one being so temperamental recently.

So now the end of the season is nearly upon us, and the upcoming transfer window is bound to be not only pretty busy for notts, but somewhat ***** too with the amount of rebuilding needed.

Not seen any rumors regarding incomings so far but apparently Wrexham are after both Macca and Jodi, with them looking to break their transfer record on Macca...
    What reputable site did you see this on?

Jellis? of Walsall was mentioned in commentary the other week. As for Harbottle, nobody even mentioned him before we played Colchester, then only because he was a Nottm lad If he was that good at the stags, they would have kept him, instead he ended up on loan at the U's

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Jellis? of Walsall was mentioned in commentary the other week. As for Harbottle, nobody even mentioned him before we played Colchester, then only because he was a Nottm lad If he was that good at the stags, they would have kept him, instead he ended up on loan at the U's
    Jellis was at Tamworth and signed for Walsall in January - don't think we'll go in for him or we would've pushed the boat out prior to him joining Walsall.

Connor Barrett from Fylde would be my replacement for TAR as competition for Nemane. Out of contract but 22 so would need a little bit of compensation.

Bloke knocked on my door yesterday asking for charity donations (Kids Hospice) and talk got round to him being a Wrexham fan. We engaged is a bit of Notts/Wrexham banter as all civilised football supporters do and then out of the he blue asked if I had heard anything about Wrexham going in for ML. His rumour mill reckon it is a serious option and the money side of it isn't a problem.

What people need to understand is Ryan Reynolds like most of the Hollywood crowd loves publicly and the limelight, only last week Wrexham were reported as being interested in Ronaldo??? Reynolds is rich but he's not a billionaire every investment he's involved in has a ceiling, they have a capable striker who has played in the first division and their squad needs strengthening in others positions, Langstaff would be close to a million pound investment I don't see that happening. Wrexham are in the middle of a ground rebuild which will take considerable investment and Reynolds is very cautious when investing he has several other ventures that also require investment, so for me I don't see them breaking the bank for one player.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Bloke knocked on my door yesterday asking for charity donations (Kids Hospice) and talk got round to him being a Wrexham fan. We engaged is a bit of Notts/Wrexham banter as all civilised football supporters do and then out of the he blue asked if I had heard anything about Wrexham going in for ML. His rumour mill reckon it is a serious option and the money side of it isn't a problem.
    It was a rumour stated by a blog. Why would they go for another striker? They have 5 on the books already who'd walk into most league 2 sides if not do well in the league above

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Why would they go for another striker? They have 5 on the books already who'd walk into most league 2 sides if not do well in the league above
    No idea, suppose they don't want L2 capable players now they are L1.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast