+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

I'll post this on both sites with this one being so temperamental recently.

So now the end of the season is nearly upon us, and the upcoming transfer window is bound to be not only pretty busy for notts, but somewhat ***** too with the amount of rebuilding needed.

Not seen any rumors regarding incomings so far but apparently Wrexham are after both Macca and Jodi, with them looking to break their transfer record on Macca...

Think I read somewhere their transfer record is only 300k so they will have to smash it by a long way

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Think I read somewhere their transfer record is only 300k so they will have to smash it by a long way
    Yep your right...for Ollie Palmer if I remember correctly

Only name i've seen mentioned is Riley Harbottle. The word was we were looking last year before he went to Hibernian. He's definitely not an unrealistic target, and one i'd be delighted to see come in.

If we're after another forward I'd like us to get Dajaune Brown from Derby, he's been on loan at Gateshead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Only name i've seen mentioned is Riley Harbottle. The word was we were looking last year before he went to Hibernian. He's definitely not an unrealistic target, and one i'd be delighted to see come in.
    Isn't he on loan at Colchester at the moment...doesn't look to be in Hibs plans so could be a decent shout

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Isn't he on loan at Colchester at the moment...doesn't look to be in Hibs plans so could be a decent shout
    That's him yes. Successful loan spell at Mansfield who are possession based like us. It turns out he played for Maynard at Wealdstone as well. We could surely get him in on loan.

I’ve seen Jacob Bedeau from Morecambe and Will Wright from Crawley being touted as potential Notts signings. Both seem like they’ve had very good seasons.

Hope we’re taking a look at Chris Conn-Clarke.

The lad is class.

If Altrincham don’t go up, I can’t imagine them being able to keep hold of him. Just hope we’re front of the queue!

Would be happy with Will Wright. He has plenty of games under his belt at CH, and is soon out of contract. At 6ft 3in he would be ideal in defence..

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast