+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Off season transfer rumours/potential signings

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yes it would make absolute sense to sell him for 2M.

We are almost overstocked with attacking players. We have Jatta who has been very promising and you would expect to be even better when settled and with a pre season, we have McGoldrick who was excellent first half of the season and then hopefully was just tired rather than too old, we have Scott to come back in as something of an unknown quantity.

For a team that usually plays one up front I'd say that's enough. We have Jones and Crowley (should be playing less deep once Palmer is back) and Nemane as first choices in the other attacking positions.

2M would let us do one hell of a rebuild of the defence and central midfield.
    We have Morias as well

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    We have Morias as well
    Thanks for reminding us.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Macca has said he wants to take Notts into L1, all this is speculation is just hot air when it comes to transfers the player has the last word he says yes I will go or no I am saying here.
    That was said with caveats though and left plenty of wiggle room should an offer come in.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wouldn't think bros would be too happy at figures being mentioned if true. One thing they do is undisclosed fees, bar Jatta. Good way of doing business as selling clubs don't know what u got for a player & won't over inflate the price cos u have a big wad in your hand
    I thought that we also publicised how much we paid for Scott and Macca - wasn't it £50k or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Are Derby allowed to make such large offers? They still have to have their accounts babysat by the EFL
    No restrictions, but I can’t imagine they’d be looking to spend £2 million on a L2 striker:

https://the72.co.uk/2024/05/06/derby...ansfer-window/

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213