+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Declan Rice

Declan Rice

Brilliant player and comes across as a nice grounded guy.

The abuse of his girlfriend is sick. The social media clips of Chelsea fans singing last night - Declan Rice - your birds a fat c unt is completely outrageous.

Don’t get why the slightest thing woke or viewed racist a supporter is locked up and even imprisoned. For me those chants to Declan Rice are equally as bad but the Police or Stewards do nothing. Surely Chelsea football club should get cameras on those supporters and give life bans if the footage is clear. Different if fans sing songs to them about rent boys but hey the police rush in then.

Rather have Declan’s girlfriend any day to some made up wag with fillers, big lips and skinny like a rake!

They all all w ankers Declan!

It’s unacceptable.

If he was gay and it was his gay partner people should be up in arms, there would be a stadium announcement, people’s collars would be getting felt.

Chelsea fans are pretty much all a bunch of c u n t s.

A horrible little club of racists and big headed f u c k wits.

Chelsea should be heavily sanctioned for this s h I t.

Cowards picking on a woman, par for the course with this scum.

Another example of the too frequent downside of social media where c u n tish keyboard warriors bravely club together to bully/troll someone. In this case, as Rice is a well known football player, it has spilt over onto the terraces.

It might be argued that such abuse hasn't technically breached any laws around "protected characteristics" (despite recent recommendations my understanding is that verbal ***ual abuse is still not viewed as a hate crime) but I agree with others that the club should deal with this as it would with racist or homophobic abuse for example and should make every effort to identify those involved and ban them.

Lauren Fryer certainly doesnt deserve such abuse and is understandably very hurt and distressed. Apparently she has closed all her social media accounts but I hope she comes to understand that the vast majority are supportive of her and that those who made such hateful comments are just sad t ossers.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)