+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: National league playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Solihull 2-0 up at Barnet at half time.

Boston beat S****horpe on pens.

Braintree beat Chelsmford 3-2.
    Bad news for Scunny after the money they seemed to be spending at the start of the season, including on Cal Roberts. I’m sure Fitzsimons is fed up of penalty shootouts after the last two seasons.

Solihull 4-0 up now. Joe Sbarra - very good player. If they come up, that's some job by their gaffer, Whing.

Solihull 4 up. Wasn't expecting that score

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Bad news for Scunny after the money they seemed to be spending at the start of the season, including on Cal Roberts. I’m sure Fitzsimons is fed up of penalty shootouts after the last two seasons.
    What is surprising is that in a match scenario, he's not that bad at penalties, just seems to go to pot in a shootout

I think Barnet will lose Kanu and especially Kabamba now. He'll be a decent L2 player next season, I wonder who for?

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I think Barnet will lose Kanu and especially Kabamba now. He'll be a decent L2 player next season, I wonder who for?
    If we do loose Macca I wouldn't be too upset of Kabamba came in the door, he's a tricky customer and a pretty decent finisher too...Kanu is another very decent player who should be able to make the step up so that's a good shout

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Solihull 4-0 up now. Joe Sbarra - very good player. If they come up, that's some job by their gaffer, Whing.
    Lets not forget they had a good gaffer (he who can't / shouldn't be named) before who couldn't get them up with the consensus that he had a bigger budget than most!! A lovely chap he was.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Lets not forget they had a good gaffer (he who can't / shouldn't be named) before who couldn't get them up with the consensus that he had a bigger budget than most!! A lovely chap he was.
    You are becoming very cynical lately Pedro😋😂

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Kanu would make a very tidy replacement for JJ if he leaves..

Just saw that Scunny lost on pens to Boston. Embarrassing for them. 2 years down and now EFL funding for players has finished you would have to fear the worst for them. Not sure how long Roberts is contracted there but he seems to be back from injury and in the team.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast