Ladies & Gent's how we doing?

I see the bin dips are sniffing around Arne Slott the Feyenoord manager who has tutored our sensational loanee winger Minteh.

With the complete incompetence of Ten Pence & Schhhhhteeeve McClown at the swamp Red FC in conjunction with this news of Slott's potential arrival at the Twok capital of Europe it got me to thinking about the success of Dutch managers in the Prem.

From recollection, there was the disastrous short tenure of Frank de Boer at Palace, Ronald Koeman flopping at Everton whilst spending truck loads of cash, the great and decorated Louis van Gaal's inability to make Man U a success with all the financial resources at his disposal. I'm sure there have been several others that slip my mind.

It strikes me that Dutch managers, have a certain attitude (like all Dutch, I have many many good friends from Rotterdam. I'm god father to my good mate Anthony's son) & those guys could argue in an empty room.

The levels the premier league are above the Dutch league coupled with the pressure of baying fans, the constant media attention & the player power in the dressing room it strikes me that Dutch management style doesn't translate well to the Prem.

I'd be delighted to see Slott flop at Liverpool & for the swamp dwellers to keep the Cowardly duo of Ten Pence and his boy in charge for the bulk of next season.

Strengthens our position to stake out top 4 claim!

What are your thoughts?

HWtLs!