Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
Realistically which clubs CAN afford £100m for Bruno or £125m for Isak?

City, Real - Definitely have the finances. We'll have to see what happens with City's case.

Maybe Man U but that will be their whole budget, Chelsea & Liverpool possibly same as Man U.

Barcelona no chance they are broke AF.

No Italian club can afford it.

Bayern Munich but they don't have a history of spending those kinds of sums on single players. They usually rob one of the lower Bundeliga teams for their talent. Dortmund, Levekusen etc.

So I have to think 'Who needs Bruno/Isak'?

Real don't need a Striker or a CMF at all. M'Bappe is going to Madrid they are already stacked with talent in the front line & the same in the Midfield.

Neither do City. Isak would be behind Haaland and possibly Julián Álvarez. He's No.1 here at NUFC and will lead the line as long as he is at the club.

Going anywhere else is a side ways move.

With a fully fit first 11 for 75% of the season + 3-4 players of that top top quality we'll be challenging for those top 4 spots.

***EDIT***

I forgot the mention PSG. Again financially I guess their commercials enable them to have unlimited budgets in the market, as we have seen since the Neymar transfer & the hilarious sums they have been paying M'Bappe. However, if you are Bruno why oh why would you take a step down from a Premier League team to play against Farmers?

The French league is garbage.