+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Forest Green Rovers 27.04.24 [EFL L2]

I'm not looking forward to next season either. I'm sure when it gets here I will be but I'll still feel we've got no hopes of doing anything next year.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    he's a pillock.
    Watched the stream in Spain, what a total waste of 2 hours of my holiday..pathetic .

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Steve Cotterill showing respect to Notts fans is a nice touch. Good manager.

If only…
    Well he has improved FGR but got their to late- Cotterilf form over the season would have kept FGR up

Our owners are sleepwalking us into the National League whilst being able to showcase the best stadium and facilities and pitch for that matter in the non league. Shame we haven't invested the same money and interest in the playing staff and Manager

Boring dead rubber of a game. I couldn't care less about it to be honest. Now we need a top notch close season and on to the new campaign. The FGR commentators were the most annoying thing about it tbh. Feel a bit sorry for all those dedicated Pies who travelled though!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    I'am absolutely dreading next season.

We will be going back to the NL
    Seeing how Grimsby have struggled this season, we can't rule out a relegation battle. I would think mid-table is more likely but with this guy in charge a less than half-decent start would be worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    I'am absolutely dreading next season.

We will be going back to the NL
    Surely we will get off to a better start than losing 5-1

Interesting comments re:Robertson. His typical performance is tidy enough and he's above average for strength and athleticism but in half a season can we think of a single positive contribution he made to our forward play - a goal? an assist? And then there's the errors/sending off...
    Today screamed out for him to inject some urgency and creativity from his position.
    He's got to start showing more next season IMO because his play to date is short of a promotion worthy centre-mid.

My son, who is there, said most fans laughing at how bad our team is and light scattering of applause but players ran off hastily.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Surely we will get off to a better start than losing 5-1
    Losing 4-1?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast