+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warney gets another promotion

Derby fans will suss him in the higher league with his one tactic. (Sign giant players and hoof it to them.) A lot of them were brought up on Brian Clough. Mentioning these two in the same breath is a complete joke

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Another sicknote. Look elsewhere.
    You are simply astonishing!! I for one recall you EVERY week demanding Viktor be dropped for Vickers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Derby fans will suss him in the higher league with his one tactic. (Sign giant players and hoof it to them.) A lot of them were brought up on Brian Clough. Mentioning these two in the same breath is a complete joke
    Who's mentioned Brian Clough - apart from you?

Thousands of Derby fans

PW won’t play the same tactics in the cship with Derby as he did with us.
    He doesn’t need to because his budget will be considerably more so he will have a lot more options to do it differently
    He’s also an intelligent person so he will know that after failing three times his previous methods don’t work

Comfortably in mid table is a distinct possibility

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    PW won’t play the same tactics in the cship with Derby as he did with us.
    He doesn’t need to because his budget will be considerably more so he will have a lot more options to do it differently
    He’s also an intelligent person so he will know that after failing three times his previous methods don’t work

Comfortably in mid table is a distinct possibility
    Warnie is in my opinion is learning his trade. I was bitter he went to the cheats but that's footie. Good luck to him and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Warnie is in my opinion is learning his trade. I was bitter he went to the cheats but that's footie. Good luck to him and his staff.
    Bet those Rams fans who wanted him gone are eating some humble pie now

He will be toast by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    He will be toast by Christmas.
    If he is he'll be 'very rich' warm toast and definitely walk straight into another job with a CV he's now got.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    If he is he'll be 'very rich' warm toast and definitely walk straight into another job with a CV he's now got.

That's why I hardly watch football now with managers like Warney & Southgate no character either of them. Don't make them like Tommy Doc Cloughie now.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast