+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

Blackett, Cafu, Clucas, Lindsay, Ferguson, Morrison, Tiehi, Kioso. The bones of a decent team but to quote someone much more famous than me "Where are you? Where are you? Let's be 'avin you. Come on!". Embarrassing that we've not won away all season, equally embarrassing that we've gone 500 minutes since we last scored and that our last scorer was Charlie Wyke. Thankfully only one more to go and hopefully we can at least give Viktor the send off he deserves.

Thoughts?

Garbage

At least there's one decent team in Rotherham, Titans won the league.

I wonder if anyone will bother to stay for the lap of dishonour after the last home game?
    I'll clap Viktor off at the end of the game but won't be hanging about after that 😡

Well the Evans up & at them didn’t last long,that’s as bad has I’ve seen this season.

I was watching on my VPN, i was in the Netherlands, and after 88mins they turned it off. I know it was sh!te but i spoke to ifollow support, he asked if i was using a vpn, No, i said. If you can detect me using a vpn why did you take 11 euros off me? I've emailed them for a refund......

The match was shocking from us. They closed us down and we just stood off and watched them. Raynor was telling them to play narrow last week, this week, Bristol had so much room down the wings it was poor. Appiah???? and most of them want showing the door.........

This bl00dy mess might take more than a season to sort out.....what a situation the board have got us in to.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I was watching on my VPN, i was in the Netherlands, and after 88mins they turned it off. I know it was sh!te but i spoke to ifollow support, he asked if i was using a vpn, No, i said. If you can detect me using a vpn why did you take 11 euros off me? I've emailed them for a refund......

The match was shocking from us. They closed us down and we just stood off and watched them. Raynor was telling them to play narrow last week, this week, Bristol had so much room down the wings it was poor. Appiah???? and most of them want showing the door.........

This bl00dy mess might take more than a season to sort out.....what a situation the board have got us in to.
    Glad to see that more than knows it is the BOARD who have got us here….starting with the departure of warne and full staff and backroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well the Evans up & at them didn’t last long,that’s as bad has I’ve seen this season.
    Too many with the “hey man, chill” attitude

All Evans can do at the moment is search for anagrams of “ we are shyte”

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Glad to see that more than knows it is the BOARD who have got us here….starting with the departure of warne and full staff and backroom.
    I don’t think the board could do much about Mr Bobblehat and his acolytes doing a Judas departure

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    This^^^^. Just on our way back.To top it all the city road through Hull is closed or will be by the time we get to that location. Say no more!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast