+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I will not be renewing but !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Oh right ,well my degree was in maths so my grammar is not my stongest point but thank you for pointing it out.The point is that i my original l post very much applies to me ,i will be buying tickets on a match by match basis ,call me what you will,but i dont think i will be untypical.
    No you’re not untypical but firstly still don’t know why you need to start a thread stating your decision and secondly Elite was correct. I’ve seen more change at Notts’s than I care to remember and little of those decisions were about if fair weather fans were going or not. They were countless knee jerk decisions on appointing and dismissing managers that ultimately lead us to non league. These owners are far to intelligent and calm to be swayed by emotion and they’ll long term get it right and in the short term will make mistakes.

Yea that is the reply i expected.I have to admit i circulate amonst educated professional people ,so my real world is probably very different to yours.Fair enough.

*different from

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm almost certainly going to renew mine and my lads ST's in the Pavis but I want to see the prices first. Hope the brothers don't take the proverbial like those across the river.

We gained about 1500 extra season ticket holders on the back of our Wembley win so I would expect we will lose a few of those plus some of our older fans may have passed on or are not well enough to attend.
    Personally I will be getting mine even though I will miss a few games between late January and mid March.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    What do you mean Durham?
    All season ticket categories are going up by £20..

Grammar or Grammer

Oh right ,well my degree was in maths so my grammar is not my stongest point but thank you for pointing it out.The point is that i my original l post very much applies to me ,i will be buying tickets on a match by match basis ,call me what you will,but i dont think i will be untypical.
    Or even atypical!

I have to admit i circulate amonst educated professional people.
    That's a fast-track way to lose any common sense.

Uncertainty about kick off times next season, due to the new TV deal, might put a few off renewing, at all FL clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    All season ticket categories are going up by £20..
    That would be incredibly reasonable if true (no offence to your source, Durham), given the general rise in prices since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    That would be incredibly reasonable if true (no offence to your source, Durham), given the general rise in prices since last year.
    Does anyone know what time there be released today?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast