+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calamity Berge

Calamity Berge

Well a really good performance and yes it is a point we probably didn’t expect. However, we don’t half shoot ourselves in the foot. We still make ridiculous mistakes this time it was Berge. Muric also had spells where his distribution caused mayhem in our own defense these regular mistakes must be reduced if we are to have any chance of a miraculous escape.

I thought we could have nicked this today, we do not look out of our depth now. UTC#

A good performance. We caused them some problems. Very poor mistake by Berge but a point is a point. Let’s hope City beat Forest tomorrow to keep our chances alive. It could come down to our home game against Forest!

If we are going down, at least we're going down fighting. With luck we could have done the double over Manure.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    If we are going down, at least we're going down fighting. With luck we could have done the double over Manure.
    Fine margins eh warminster?

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    we aint going down.
    It will all come down to the forest game - and i tell you now - we win that 3-0

Sander blamed for the goal, but we nearly nicked it at the death.
    Would have took the point.

Newcastle match is massive next weekend.
    I never thought we would still be in the mix at this late stage

I attended the match and Manchester United is nothing but a tourist club. I walked round the ground and sat and listened to their fans and I honestly didn't hear a Manchester accent.

Awful football club with plastic glory hunting fans. I was softening towards them but realise how false the club is and their horrible fan base

I have no problem with the mistake by Sander.He has been absolutely massive for us this season-probably the one standout player with PL credentials in our team.If our forwards could finish their chances-especially Foster-we would have beat them easily 3 or 4-1.What would we give now for a Danny Ings style striker?I was surprised Amdouni did not trip himself up on the run up to take the penalty as he loses his footing every time he has the ball.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 28-04-2024 at 08:24 AM.

Watching Villa last night on MOTD they were caught in possession trying to play the ball out from the back and gifted Chelsea a goal which let them back in the game so it's not just us doing it.

I've watched the highlights a few times now, I don't think Berge actually had the cheating Brazilian in his vision when he passed the ball. Why no defensive cover though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)