+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Just renewed mine after saying i wouldnt must be mentally ill or something.
    £430 early bird price for league 2 is steep IMO especially as the club arent allowing fans to pay in installments its a lot of money for some families.
    Would like to see some marquee signings paying that much for league 2 football.
    Its not massively steep, it's still less than £20 a game and you've chosen the most expensive ticket, you could have got one for £325/£350

The point about being able to pay by instalments is a valid one though.
    Didn’t we used to do this? Zoo? Zebra? Began with a Z I’m sure

Would be a positive move by the club to help people out. It is a large whack of cash in one go for most people.

Anyone know at what age it's acceptable to take a kid?

I assume 2 months is a bit young right?

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Just renewed mine after saying i wouldnt must be mentally ill or something.
    £430 early bird price for league 2 is steep IMO especially as the club arent allowing fans to pay in installments its a lot of money for some families.
    Would like to see some marquee signings paying that much for league 2 football.
    If you have renewed in the Pavis you should have got it for £405 instead of £430.
    You are right, there ought to be some finance deal available to help families.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post

Would be a positive move by the club to help people out. It is a large whack of cash in one go for most people.
    If anyone's going to the club forum and if there's an opportunity to ask ad-hoc questions perhaps this is one to put forward. Also ask if midweek KO could be changed to 7.30 pm for the winter evening matches...

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post

Just randomly checked what Swindon do, they apparently offer interest free (as long as you stick to the payment schedule) through Klarna or V21 (interest free retail credit) at the checkout.

You could pay on credit card then do a balance transfer with 0℅ interest for 12 or 18 month it would only cost about another £10 extra.

Great value, just renewed, really looking forward to next season.
    Sure am looking forward to the new ones that will be joing the squad in the next few months.

£350 for me and my son. Very reasonable imo, well done Notts!

Why is there a 3.50 admin fee?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast