+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    True, but it will continue if too many people just accept this low-level sh*thousery without calling it out, wherever it happens.

The fact is, you cannot by a Notts County season ticket as advertised for £405, so basically it's a con to suggest you can. The real cost is £408.50 (plus delivery) and that should clearer in the table of prices, not hidden away lower down the webpage like a used car salesman tagging extras on to the agreed price.
    There should be an option to go in and hand over £405 for the goods and services you want without the obligation to pay any other fees.
    I know 'everybody does it' but if we all refused until an alternative solution was provided they may think again.
    Of course, I say this after handing over £408.50.
    Perhaps thats a question that will come up at the forum tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    You know that card processing companies aren’t free? All Notts and many of the companies that take card payments are doing is passing on (some of) the cost.
    I paid cash. In fact, it took a bit of persuading and waiting to get a paper receipt, but to be fair to the lady on the desk she was perfectly pleasant and helpful - no problem with her, just the policy she's being asked to front.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    As for collecting a season ticket or paying £2 for delivery… is either a real inconvenience to you? Maybe what Notts should do is go £410 and delivery etc is free? That way you may feel you got value but in reality paid the same.
    Actually it would. Stating £410 including delivery (and admin charge if you must) would be more open and honest and would rile me a lot less than being quoted £405 and then being told there are additional charges, some of which didn't exist 12 months ago.
    Last edited by jackal2; 01-05-2024 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I’ve just signed up for another 18 month contract with Sky and they charged me £10 admin which is a bit of a p1ss take
    Daft sod!!
    Should have told them u were leaving them, bend over backwards then to keep u. Would have got no admin skysports half price for 6 months at least or some other deal. Play them at their own game.

I paid cash. In fact, it took a bit of persuading and waiting to get a paper receipt, but to be fair to the lady on the desk she was perfectly pleasant and helpful - no problem with her, just the policy she's being asked to front.

Actually it would. Stating £410 including delivery (and admin charge if you must) would be more open and honest and would rile me a lot less than being quoted £405 and then being told there are additional charges, some of which didn't exist 12 months ago.
    Surely the season ticket is subject to VAT as income but the admin fee and postage are not. If an inclusive price is charged, it would be income and vatable.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Daft sod!!
    Should have told them u were leaving them, bend over backwards then to keep u. Would have got no admin skysports half price for 6 months at least or some other deal. Play them at their own game.
    Absolutely true. I saved £40 a month by saying I was going to leave and initially meaning it. Sadly, you get the treatment you're willing to tolerate, and customer loyalty to a company -which should be valued - is instead regarded as gullibility ripe for exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Daft sod!!
    About 10 years ago I had the basic family package with sky & when I told them I was leaving I finished up with the whole package, film, sport the lot free for 15 months, 2 lots of 6 months & 1 of 3 before they gave up on me, very nice but I still left.

Fully agree. I think the prices are very reasonable, but just quote the price I have to pay rather than a price that I can't pay.

I don't mind paying for delivery, at least that's an option. I would normally collect at one of the pre-season friendlies, but I read there won't be any home ones as the relaid pitch won't be ready.

Last year there was there the option of keeping the previous year's card....is that not an option?....or was I just dreaming that up?....still being in the hazy euphoria of Wembley?

Anyone know if the non season tickets prices are going up from 22.60p ?

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Anyone know if the non season tickets prices are going up from 22.60p ?
    I would think so. ST Renewals have gone up around 8.5% on average so wouldn’t be surprised at £24 or more likely £25.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast