+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the thing with Man City

What's the thing with Man City

I keep hearing about their flagrant misuse of trnasfer funds, but what is actually happening? If I were in charge I would relegate them to the National League and hit them with a complete transfer embargo for ten years. I certainly would not deduct points from any team during the season and then reinstate them. That way chaos lies. We have no idea what is happening at the bottom of the Premier League, aand that is farcical.

City are effectively backed by a country and, as such, lawyers will be hired to protect their interests in anything which affects them.
    This definitely the case in this investigation and, because of the amount of funding available to them, they can keep things going for as long as is necessary. This has been going on for some time now and I honestly think that it will drag on for a lot longer without any resolution.

Let's face it, as far as the Premier League is concerned, there are more questions than answers and they are happy to see a status quo because of the money which clubs like City and Chelsea generate. There is a word for it, however,................................

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    City are effectively backed by a country and, as such, lawyers will be hired to protect their interests in anything which affects them.
    This definitely the case in this investigation and, because of the amount of funding available to them, they can keep things going for as long as is necessary. This has been going on for some time now and I honestly think that it will drag on for a lot longer without any resolution.

Let's face it, as far as the Premier League is concerned, there are more questions than answers and they are happy to see a status quo because of the money which clubs like City and Chelsea generate. There is a word for it, however,................................
    CHEATING is the word

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    CHEATING is the word
    Not the one I was thinking about because all clubs do that, I was looking at the wider picture of football in general and how it is run.

So what was your word?

Everton and Forest are running rings round the PL with their cut price operations, the PL have no chance against City and their Saudi billions. As Sub says, their legal team can drag it out for as long as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    So what was your word?
    It is 10 letters and starts with C and ends in n but I shall not put it in print because you never know where you stand legally these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    It is 10 letters and starts with C and ends in n but I shall not put it in print because you never know where you stand legally these days.
    Conviction? 🤔🤪

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Conviction? ����
    Not quite alf lol. It isn't Correction, compulsion, conversion or any amount of others either.

....And who will have the last word???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)