+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Play offs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Right Supporter.

On here for thi usual cheap shot a see

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    On here for thi usual cheap shot a see
    Cheap shot WHF, Unlike you I call it what it is but you don't have the guts to say it, I have supported Barnsley Football Club for more years than you were born, and actually, in 1970 I signed on for this great club in 1970 as an amateur and have put on the red shirt of Barnsley Football Club and played at venues such as Blundle Park, Bloomfield Road and The Shay to name but 3 not in the 1st team of course but in the intermediates so don't come telling me I'm taking a cheap shot. I'll be at Oakwell when we play Bolton and not at some S*** oil like Sheffield or Wakefield whatching them throw a egg around the field.

Cheap shot WHF, Unlike you I call it what it is but you don't have the guts to say it, I have supported Barnsley Football Club for more years than you were born, and actually, in 1970 I signed on for this great club in 1970 as an amateur and have put on the red shirt of Barnsley Football Club and played at venues such as Blundle Park, Bloomfield Road and The Shay to name but 3 not in the 1st team of course but in the intermediates so don't come telling me I'm taking a cheap shot. I'll be at Oakwell when we play Bolton and not at some S*** oil like Sheffield or Wakefield whatching them throw a egg around the field.
    Cheers fot history lesson.

Your post appears to suggest that playing for the club somehow makes you more involved with the club than the fans, and consequently attempts to denigrate fans who aren't interested in Friday night's match. At the end of the day, the fans can do as they please and will vote with their feet, as many appear to be doing, some of whom are long term fans. Yes, I'd call it a cheap shot on your part Colliers.