+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dale Prediction League

Dale Prediction League

Ok…. Anyone know who SPR is?

Carlisle Fan that won Chaffs??

Great gesture by “them” as well 👏👏

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/member...5/page:39/#966

Howoldboy was well on form this season,to win one comp there might be an element of luck but to win both is something special

Blackdogblue 0 😆

I went once on the last chance to wind Chaff up.. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

Great gesture by “them” as well ����

SPR ....may well be my initials BDB.

When you invited me to join last season I know I declined, but with Cayambe dropping out I made a late decision to stand in for him as the second Carlisle representative this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

Great gesture by “them” as well 👏👏

That's the only thing worrying me BDB.

I've just looked it up and apparently:-

"Some trans and gender non-conforming people may use 'they', 'them' and 'theirs' as personal pronouns. 'They' is considered a gender-neutral pronoun, compared to pronouns like 'he/him' or 'she/her' which are generally perceived as gendered terms".

I would like to make it clear here and now that the last time I looked I was very much of the "he/him" persuasion and in the absence of any future accidents with my strimmer or chainsaw I intend to stay that way!

Well done.. that’s some going…

Beating Griff on both must have hurt..as much as Cayambe & Chalky’s records against me..

Hope you come back next season.. maybe a change of leadership on the Dale one.. 😎.. let’s see what happens 👍

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    That's the only thing worrying me BDB.

I've just looked it up and apparently:-

"Some trans and gender non-conforming people may use 'they', 'them' and 'theirs' as personal pronouns. 'They' is considered a gender-neutral pronoun, compared to pronouns like 'he/him' or 'she/her' which are generally perceived as gendered terms".

I would like to make it clear here and now that the last time I looked I was very much of the "he/him" persuasion and in the absence of any future accidents with my strimmer or chainsaw I intend to stay that way!
    Could have been Bumble? It’s a minefield.. pronouns are added to signatures on my company e mail accounts if people wish… I might put Jedi Knight 😇

Last time I looked.. light saber 😀😀😀

What’s the rules on 1-0’s and HW’s every week on your forum bdb

Asking for a friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)