+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Message from JOB

Thank you Jim for always giving 100% for the club. Good luck for the future ❤️

The biggest mistake the club has made.. Jim is a winner, and we need those type of characters at the club, instead of serial losers..

Best of luck in everything you do Jim....will always be one of my favourite players to have represented this club....how you've conducted yourself and become part of our history will always be remembered!
    Will be sorely missed!....but onwards and upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    The biggest mistake the club has made.. Jim is a winner, and we need those type of characters at the club, instead of serial losers..
    Absolutely. Just to have him round the club would be a real bonus

Really sorry to see Jim go, he was 100% Notts County.

Jim is a Notts County legend but there's no doubt in my mind that when he's further developed his coaching skills with The Blades and maybe with some other club then he'll be back.
    So Jim, thanks for your hard work, commitment and leadership.
    Good Luck and we'll see you soon.

I honestly believe we made an offer for him to stay but he had to look to the future and take up a coaching post, have heard Sheffield Utd and if so I can’t blame him as he can’t go on for ever. A joy to watch Jim and the very best of luck for the future.

All class. Hope to see him as a coach somewhere soon!

We can never thank Jim enough for his contribution to Notts County Football Club. Personally I would have kept him for another year if he felt up to it.

It is with sadness and understanding to learn that Jim is leaving us. He is a natural leader who inspires those around him by attitude and example. Sadly, all good things come to an end and Jim will no doubt use his experience and personality to the benefit of another club.
    I am confident that this decision, like any other made by the club is made in the best interests of all parties. To blame any one individual for Jim’s leaving is unwise, and very likely wide of the mark. I am happy to have enjoyed the enormous amount Jim has contributed to Notts during his time here and wish him every luck in the world.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast