+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sounds like

Sounds like

We’ll be playing at Dens for a bit longer than expected, I don’t see them spending the amounts quoted for one or two seasons, maybe a bit reality is kicking in

Hope so I love dens , and the longer we stay the better , it’s just up the road for me nice easy parking with my blue badge , I imagine nou campie will be like Perth and have a pay car park that’ll take at 20 mins to leave after the game , I know we need to leave eventually but I hope it’s in another 15 years or so when el probably be broon braid

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    We’ll be playing at Dens for a bit longer than expected, I don’t see them spending the amounts quoted for one or two seasons, maybe a bit reality is kicking in
    That suspended part of the fine is hanging over them so the right thing to do.I would expect to be at dens for the next few seasons at the very least. I noticed they are now talking about a training complex at riverside.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    That suspended part of the fine is hanging over them so the right thing to do.I would expect to be at dens for the next few seasons at the very least. I noticed they are now talking about a training complex at riverside.
    The site at Campy Nou is ideal for a new training complex but there is no way that Nelmsy will admit that.
    It would certainly save Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited a lot of money if they scrapped their new stadium development plans and submitted planning permission for a new training complex on their Campy Nou site.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The site at Campy Nou is ideal for a new training complex but there is no way that Nelmsy will admit that.
    It would certainly save Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited a lot of money if they scrapped their new stadium development plans and submitted planning permission for a new training complex on their Campy Nou site.
    Why does that save them money

I think the cost of the stadium and the fact that more ground could be used for housing might be the reasons. there is still the requirement to reinstate Dens, but that should be less money, I imagine.

Nelmsy stated over a year ago that a new football stadium alone would cost between £40 and £50 million with the new stadium development
    now costing £95 million to build.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Nelmsy stated over a year ago that a new football stadium alone would cost between £40 and £50 million with the new stadium development
    now costing £95 million to build.
    An office block that would cost £10 million prior to Covid now costs £40 million, so what point are you trying to make, or is this another pop at Nelms for not giving you a nod a couple of years ago

An office block that would cost £10 million prior to Covid now costs £40 million, so what point are you trying to make, or is this another pop at Nelms for not giving you a nod a couple of years ago
    Nelms sussed him at Gardyne.

Troublemaker.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Nelms sussed him at Gardyne.

Troublemaker.
    Certainly doesn’t sound like a supporter of the Yanks, who we all owe a massive thanks to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)